CSI Bloopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really love to see film on what Billy and some of the others (but him especially from the sound of it) does to torment the actors playing corpses on the show. :lol:

Does anyone know if there's more recent bloopers than the ones on the above posted link? Wishful thinking I suppose.

Ya know I think they should put some bloopes on thier box sets
I have alot of tv show box sets that do include that and they are so hilarious (especially when the shows a drama) I wish CSI would do that

I watched some once... you can find them on Limewire I think. It should Grissom and his spiders died so he's all tapping the glass and saying "I think it's dead... no wait wait... I think it moved... Oh no, never mind." It's pretty funny!

I'd really love to see film on what Billy and some of the others (but him especially from the sound of it) does to torment the actors playing corpses on the show. :lol:
:eek: What? Oh my Word! I have got to see that! Do you remember where you saw it? I know I'm overreacting, but... :lol: Oh my... *takes a breather*

Well, On the CTV site ( I don't know if you know what CTV is, it's a television station in Canada) but at the CSI link there are some CSI interviews. It's in the box titled 'related'...
2ndthought: here's the link: CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back