CSI Birthdays

Okay, Watever then, i don't mean to be apain in the ass but, i might just keep quiet for a while, because ive have too many fights on these boards. First with Dynamo and now going to Cat, im jus gonna tone it down a little, and im sure cat didnt mean wat you think she does kate, but if she does and im wrong, sorry. But im sick of being picked on, lol is it because im younger then all of you?....arghh well

How I'd explain this.
If you have any problems here at Misc, PM me and I'll check in to those. Any time... if anything bothers.

Don't take all so seriously, tho I recommend THAT IF SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING "BAD"/PERSONAL ABOUT SOMEONE THEY SHOULD SOMEHOW ADD THAT IT*S JUST A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.
If you can't take something with humor, I think it will get hard to be here.

Those, who have been here longer, know when other regs, who have been here longer, joke around but not all know that.

And Agertays no one here wants to harm you or make you feel bad.

And any of you, if something happens here, you can always take a contact to moderators, rather to that moderator, who is modeartor of that forum where incident has happened. If moderator doesn't reply or isn't around at the moment (Eg. is on vacation) contact to TBonz.

Questions?

Posted by Agertays:
WHAT?........What the hell is that supposed to mean? :mad:
I didn't mean anything offensive, relax. I was just saying that i didn't think that you don't deserve to be picked on. You haven't done anything wrong. Understandable now?

seeeeee, i told you cat wasnt being hurtful! she loves us all and we love everyone back!!!!!! *GROUP HUGGLES*

Posted by drkate:
seeeeee, i told you cat wasnt being hurtful! she loves us all and we love everyone back!!!!!! *GROUP HUGGLES*
*groups huggles back*
I really wasn't Agertays!

Chem lab kits! Remember that episode where Lindsey didn't want a party and Gris and Nick both bought her mini chem labs? :lol:

Greg Sanders' birthday is the same day as mine!At least, I think so...[I am new here,so,forgive me if i did something wrong...and sorry for my english,i know that it is not really good]

I share the same birthday as Jorja Fox, July 7. You know how strange it was to turn 7 on July 7? :rolleyes: :p When I found out that I shared the same birthday as Jorja, I swear I ran through the house screaming, "JORJA FOX AND I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY!" :lol:

Well, I dopn't share my birthday with any of the CSI cast, but my all-time fave classteacher does (unfortunately she doesn't teach us anymore because she has a little baby :()
She has the same b-day as Marg Helgenberger. Two people I really love, and they were born on the same day! That's weird, isn't that? :)

Back