CSI Birthdays

We did the birthday thread for Marg Helgenberger in the CSI forum back on November 16. Many actors have their birthdays listed on the IMDB.com website.

Posted by Agertays:
Posted by drkate:
no, thats david caruso's birthday

Oh, Okay, sorry, i though we wree talking about the actual actors.....k then lol, wats Marg Helenburgers real birthday?
Acording to IMDB it is the 16 of November, 1958.

yeah, i have! it was a rather interesting biography... says that you were once a drag queen... interesting... lol... JUST KIDDING!

agertays? why would i be taking lessons from agertays? i'm OLDER than he is!!!!! mwahahahahahahahahah! and dawacko, I AM NOT A CHILD! legally, yes... but i'm not really!

Posted by Agertays:
Am I being told off or sumthing, i seem to be the one that gets picked on most around here! :(
No, you are not being told off. No offence, but i don't think that you deserve to get told off or picked on anymore than anyone else here. K? :D

wow, calm down... i think what cat was saying is that she thinks that you shouldnt be picked on, that she thinks its bad... well, at least thats how i interpreted it...

Ok...no one picks on anyone and if does, please include those as a joke, since we all have different kind of sense of humor. Or I'll come and officially slap you.

Back