Crushes on Fictional Characters

Well you could say I had a crush on Sirius Black and James Potter in 7th grade. But mostly it was just joking around with my friends, wel besides Silver (she almost got in a catfight with some random girl over Sirius)

DaWacko said:
^I've had crushes on FF games characters :p

:lol: You are not alone, Ducky :p I had crushes on Selphie from FFVIII, Quistis from FFVIII, Squall from FFVIII, and Leguna from FFVIII :p

And the knights from FF Tactics are hot :devil: Female and male :lol:

Fictional characters (movies/TV shows): Olivia Benson (SQUEE!), SARA SIDLE (betcha didn't know :p), Catherine Willows :p, and Sofia Curtis :p

Oh, and Brass and Grissom :lol:

Nick Stokes
Quinton {think I spelled that wrong} from Sliders-they also called him Q-Ball
That's all I can think of right now, :)

Jayne! :lol: Shush you! I'll tell em :D.

I had a crush on Kim Possible from the cartoon Kim Possible. :lol: She's just super awesome with all the backflips, the cheerleading and she's super nice to Ron, who is a geek. Oh and Wonderwoman from the 'Justice League'! Man, she's hot! Batman is so lucky.

^ :lol: I knew you'd tell, Casper :lol: Kim Possible is a hot red-head though.. I so liked her green pants, those rock!

I had a crush on Snape.. no wait, I still have :rolleyes:

:lol: What a great thread!

For me:

Tim Speedle
Danny Messer
Greg Sanders
Ryan Wolfe
Eric Delko
Slater (Dazed & Confused)
Michael Guerin (Roswell)
Horatio Hornblower (from both the books and the movies...doesn't hurt that the movie version takes on the form of Ioan Gruffudd, though. ;) )

Oh Blimey I'm always getting crushes on fictional characters ;) I suppose it's because they are written to be good!!

Currently I'm with you Luce I have a Horatio Caine, John Kelly thing going on too, there's a link there somewhere maybe I have a crush on someone else too :lol:

As for others: Chandler Bing, Doug Ross, Max (from Neighbours :rolleyes:)

Oh that's all for now :p

Oh yes! All the FF8 characters, guys and gals alike. :D

I almost had a crush on House but I stopped myself quick enough coz I don't think I can handle the 2H(Horatio and House) at the same time. :p

And that guy from Gensomaden Saiyuki...the one who smiles a lot. What's his name Robospanker?

Back