Crushes on Fictional Characters

Here's what I can think of - not an all-inclusive list :)

--Mr. Darcy, from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice (probably tops the list)
--Nick Stokes - CSI (naturally!)
--Aragorn, from JRR Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings

Also, I crushed on Lupin from Harry Potter a bit until I saw the movie. Kind of disappointing . . .

--Mr. Darcy, from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice (probably tops the list)

A big heck yeah to Mr. Darcy! From the books and both the movies I've seen (played by Colin Firth and Matthew Macfadyen in different versions)
Oh gosh, how could I forget Mr Darcy!? Especially played by Colin Firth. :drool: I also have a huge crush on James Bond. :adore:

reminded of some old ones when i was showing my rommie a clip of jensen ackles on wishbone:

joe from wishbone :lol: i was like 8 years old!
i also loved wesley in princess bride, still do actually...
and jake ryan in 16 candles

new one:
charles brandon in the tudors. may have a lot to do with henry cavil though... :lol:

I wouldn't even know where to start!

Anyway:

CSI: Catherine, Sofia, Wendy
CSI:NY: Aiden (I'm still not over her! Why did she have to die????)

Buffy: Buffy (loved her from the start), Willow (since S4), Tara

Sarah Connor Chronicles: Cameron, Sarah

The L Word: Bette

Gilmore Girls: Lorelai

Star Trek:DS9: Kira and later on Jadzia

Damn...I have a lot of them::drool::adore:

Mac Taylor
Don Flack
Danny Messer
Bobby Goren (LO:CI)
Mick St. James (Moonlight)
Fox Mulder (XFiles)
Maximus (Gladiator)
Col. DeVoe (The Peacemaker, George Clooney)
Officer Bud White (LA Confidential)

I'm sure there are more...that I could rattle off. But I don't wanna bore ya.:lol:

Drat. Somebody already called Dean Winchester. Oh well, I'll take Alec from Dark Angel instead :lol:

Also, various characters from the Final Fantasy series:

• Cloud (VII - not in the game, he looks too cartoony, but in Advent Children... look to the left and go *THUD*.)
  • Laguna (VIII)
  • Auron (X)
  • Balthier (XII)

Hmm well I'm really getting into House, he's soo intelligent and dysfunctional to boot. Damn he's one hot man!

I suppose the same can also be said for Grissom as well.

Hortaio but dont tell anyone lol. (totally in denail!)

And speaking of denial, i really have a thing for Calleigh Duquesne from CSI Miami., and Sara Sidle. Maybe its the accent, same as Nick Stokes from Vegas.

How could I forget Starbuck? From the new series, of course. What a great woman! :drool:

And I have this weird man-crush on Jack from Torchwood and the Doctor.

Hmmm. Dare I admit to a crush on Kai in Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy? No, better not. It might be used against me in the future.......

Oh, and I have a HUGE crush on House. I grew up watching Hugh Laurie on tv, and could not understand that he was suddenly a sex-symbol in the US until I started watching House!

Not had a lot of crushes from TV shows, but I have to admit, from CSI I had a bit of a crush on Grissom and Nick :)

Well still have :lol: Very hot men

I feel like I'm stalking you, MissMurder. I swear I'm not doing this on purpose but you're where all the fun is, lol.

I so have the biggest crush on Greg Sanders from CSI. There's still that little boy charm about him that I can't get over.

And I'm totally drooling over Sofia Curtis. That slight accent she's got has my mouth salivating.

Last edited:
Girl-crushes count, correct? Like my girl-crushes on Emily Prentiss from Criminal Minds and Angell from NY?

Back