Crushes on Fictional Characters

Mr. Darcy - honestly, what's not to like?

James Callis playing Gaius Baltar, since he's brilliant in the role. The character himself, not so much. But I'd want Callis in character...I'm afraid this doesn't make any sense.

OMG Jack Sparrow for me too, lol.

Funnily enough I don't have crushes on any of the CSI characters, just the actors that play them :p

Greg Sanders, Gil Grissom, Chandler (Friends), Zack Addy (Bones), Larry (Numb3rs- more like somebody I would really like to be friends with, though), Ron Weasley (Harry Potter), Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter)

Mostly, any of the nerdier characters on TV shows. Oh, and when I was really little, I really liked Ma-Ti on Captain Planet.

another one for me is Dexter. its a show on Showtime if you haven't seen it. ya he's a serial killer but whatever he's awesome!!

I have so many fictional character crushes!

Peter Petrelli - Heroes
Jess Mariano - Gilmore Girls (haha maybe its just the actor then... lol)
OLD Danny Messer - CSI NY
Quinn Mallory - Sliders
Spike - Buffy (but oddly enough, not James Marsters
Oz - Buffy (and yes to Seth Green too)
Captain Jack Sparrow - POTC
Aladdin - is this one weird?

There's loads more, but I might creep people out ;)

1) I have this major crush, some people might say that I am obsessed with him, but ready for it... ... ... GREG SANDERS!!! [a.k.a. Eric Szmanda, also from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, which all of you should know!!]

2)I also think that Nick Stokes is really hot!!, he has a nice body, :p

here's my list.

Tim "Speed: Speedle - CSI: Miami
Ryan Wolfe - CSI: Miami
Eric Delko - CSI: Miami
Harry Potter
Cedric Diggory - Harry Potter
Will Turner - Pirates of the Caribbean
Captain Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Caribbean
Dr. John Carter - ER
Legolas(Orlando Bloom's character) - Lord of the Rings
Sam Hall(Jake Gyllenhaal's character)-The Day After Tomorrow
Ichabod Crane (Johhny Depp's character) - Sleepy Hollow
All of Orlando Bloom's characters
All of Johhny Depp's chracters
Dr. Luka Kovac(Sp?) - ER

that's all i can think of right now.

I don't actually like them now, but just sometime during my long, boring life:
Mac Taylor - CSI: NY
Lincoln Burrows: Prison Break
LJ: Prison Break (woah father and son)
Eric Delko: CSI: Miami
Turk: Scrubs
Sirius Black: Harry Potter
Tag Jones: Friends
D!O!N! F!L!A!C!K!: CSI: NY (and eddie cahill)

mimic said:
James Callis playing Gaius Baltar, since he's brilliant in the role. The character himself, not so much. But I'd want Callis in character...I'm afraid this doesn't make any sense.
That makes sense to me! ;) I mean, Baltar is weak, self-absorbed and utterly selfish, but James Callis seems so nice and very funny. So, I guess it's an actor crush, but he portrays Baltar so brilliantly.

I have an older man crush on Admiral Bill Adama. He's just so dignified, flawed, emotional and very, very huggable. Plus, I have a fangirl crush on Laura Roslin (she's so strong, determined, compassionate, gorgeous....). No wonder BSG is my favourite show! :D Of course, there are many other reasons for that, but the two lead characters are just wonderful.

Ok this is gona be interesting.HMMM where do i start...

Anakan Skywalker (StarWars-episode 2-3)
Ross Carpenter- Elvis Presley (1961 Girls,Girls,Girls)
Hon Solo (StarWars-episode 4-6)
Randy Taylor (Home Improvement)
Homer Hickem (October Sky)
Benjerman (Seven Brides for Seven Brothers)
William Turner (Pirates of the Carabean)
Hecktor (Troy)
And sooo.....many more that I couldnt possibly show in one post :p

Adding to the list:

Gus (Catch that kid)- I love his eyes and that smile. *(faints* And the pouty thing he did. *drool* :)

Lee Young Gae (Korean Full House)- I think he's really cute when he smiles. And I think he's really adorable + cute. And a good actor. :D

Back