Crossover Ships - Who's Your OTP??

_Calleigh_ said:
Het OTP: Calleigh/Nick (such a hot southern couple),

Nick/Calleigh is a little ship I have a place in my heart for. I wish Nick had been the one to go down to Miami instead of Warrick. :p It's a shame there probably won't be any more LV/Miami crossovers, because I bet these two would have some really cute interaction. And the accents! *faints* :devil: Yeah, just a hot, southern couple.

Apart from that, I don't really think alot about crossover ships. I'm open-minded, and would probably read a fic for any pairing, but that's the closest I've come to shipping one.

I can't believe that I never realized how cute these pairings are: calleigh/ flack, lindsay/ greg, don/sofia!

Nick/Calleigh is a little ship I have a place in my heart for. I wish Nick had been the one to go down to Miami instead of Warrick. It's a shame there probably won't be any more LV/Miami crossovers, because I bet these two would have some really cute interaction. And the accents! *faints* Yeah, just a hot, southern couple.
Oh God! That's so true. :) I'm loving that. They must be soooo cute together!

I voted for Nick/Calleigh because i think they would both look so adorable together, they both have gorgeous smiles and their accents would be so cute together. Before this thread i've never really given it much thought but damn if some of those couples arent so hot together!

ok,
Het OTP is Sofia/Flack
Slash crossover OTP would have to be Calliegh/Catherine, that would be so cool! hehe

*sigh* Im such a strange yet simple creature!!!! :lol:

~xJemmax~

Since this thread has been dead since last January, I thought I'd bump it to the top so all the newbies can vote and comment.

For me I voted Calleigh/Flack as my Crossover OTP, so whoever mentioned that ship it's all your fault :) kidding. I'm not sure why I picked that one over the others, cause I've not really thought about who I'd pair up from each show, but I do have to admit I've started liking Calleigh Flack.

As for the second one I voted Other cause I didn't know who else to put, I thought about maybe Nick/Lindsay and I have to say I quite like the idea of them two together, not sure why but I just do. I didn't see Nick/Lindsay in there, if they were then I must have missed it.

As for the third one I voted 2 & 3, I love reading fanfics and I love writing them, so that's my main way. I do like posting in threads and stuff but I preferr the reading and writing of fanfics.

For me I voted Calleigh/Flack as my Crossover OTP, so whoever mentioned that ship it's all your fault :) kidding.
That would be me. :p I've been seriously thinking about re-doing this poll since I seemed to have forgotten so many ships. *kicks self for leaving off her own crossover OTP of Danny/Speedle*

I voted Calleigh/Sara before, but I just thought it would be awesome to pair Calleigh with Sofia. Anyone else like the idea?

For my OTP, I chose Calleigh/Mac. I've always felt they shared something that night in Miami before Mac went back to NY, I cold see them sharing a nice homemade dinner at Calleigh's, with wine, and cozy conversation. They have this very sweet chemistry.

For my secone choice, I chose Stella/Horatio, they also had a chemistry in NY, I could see them having dinner and a drink, leading to more.

I ship my character's mostly by writing about them. Once and a while I'll pop my head in to the threads, but not to often. :lol:

Well - my main ship is Greg/Ryan! I love reading fan fic of them together and lately I have been trying to make icons and banners of them together. They are both so cute and together make a very hott pairing! :devil: :p

I have to agree with Kat. It's fun to try and hook people up who have simila and very different personalitites and traits. :) It's also a big help that Ryan and Greg are both hott! :devil:

Going to bump this up. The poll is closed but people can still comment.

This is where my OTP is! I am a true Ryan/Greg shipper!

Back