Crossover Ships - Who's Your OTP??

I cannot believe that I omitted one of my favorite crossover ships from the poll. :eek: How stupid is that?? :rolleyes: My OTP crossover ship is Danny/Speedle (so I chose "other"). I love Danny and I love Speedle so I guess that's why I love them together.

Other ships I like are: Calleigh/Flack, Calleigh/Danny, Calleigh/Mac, Sofia/Flack, and Horatio/Stella.

I read Danny/Speedle and Calleigh/Flack. I don't think I've came across fics for the rest.

My OTP is Greg/Ryan. I had two others: Ryan/Lindsay and Greg/Lindsay. (Haha, I love Lindsay!) I didn't even think of Calleigh (she's my absolute favorite girl CSI- Greg and Ryan are a tie. :p) until after I submitted my vote. Sadly... I hate myself now.

And about the bottom part... I voted for 1, 2, and 3. :lol: I didn't get the last answer. And apparently 'All of the above' came in when I submitted my vote! *sometimes this forum confuses me...*

~Neelie~

For crossover ships, my OTP would have to be Calliegh/Sara. DO I even have to explain?? :devil:

I also think Horatio/Catherine & Calleigh/Nick would be hot too <3

I haven't thought about much crossovers but since I have started watching CSI NY
Sofia and Flack would be a great pair I think. They both have that attitude and they both have a slight accent, his more than hers
and neither would give each other a break,
I think it would be fun to watch and forget about them together as an actual couple ( if you know what I mean, trying NOT to go beyond PG-13 ;) )

I don't know if this is OK.. but how about Grissom and Natalia Boa Vista.. wow he'd be blown away.. and they might be well suited and sparks may fly.. I picked other ;).. so hope this is OK

My OTP is Horatio and Stella - SHor. I love these two together. I write and read fanfiction for them. I've done fanart. I partipated in a thread for them. I adore this pair.

Other crossovers - Mac/Calleigh ( Could somebody add me to that one I forgot :( ), Calleigh/Flack, Calleigh/Sara, Horatio/Catherine.

Mac Calleigh - Working on a fanfiction with them right now. It's a double with Horatio/Stella. I've been tempted to write other fanfiction for them. I've read a bunch of fanficiton by them as well. I would love to see a thread for them. I can't remember if there is one. If there is, I'm there :)

Calleigh/Flack - Somebody mentioned it and I'm very intrigued. I think this pair could work out. Would love to read fanfiction. Faylinn I'm in as well when you are done.

Horatio/ Catherine - I loved Cross Jurisdictions so I could see that one happening. I've written some fanfiction about them.

Calleigh/Sara & Ryan/Greg - I'm intrigued by both so we'll see what happens.

Take Care,
Dayna

desertwind said:
I don't know if this is OK.. but how about Grissom and Natalia Boa Vista.. wow he'd be blown away.. and they might be well suited and sparks may fly.. I picked other ;).. so hope this is OK

Of course it's ok. I had to pick other too because I left off my favorite crossover ship from the poll. :rolleyes:

My crossover OTP would be Greg/Angell. I recently accidentally came across this idea and fell in love with it.

Other ships include Greg/Lindsay, Greg/Calleigh, Calleigh/Sara, Calleigh/Flack, Calleigh/Mac, Ryan/Lindsay, Sofia/Flack, and also Greg/Valera, Greg/Natalia, Hawkes/Sofia, Hawkes/Sara, and Grissom/Horatio.

I think I should've put other. I didn't of it at the time until it was WAY too late. I've had dreams in the past (a few months ago) where Danny, Ryan, and Greg have all gotten together. (I can even see a Danny/Ryan/Greg/OC, the OC being an SOS.) It's kinda weird, though. I dream it and it just... stays there. It doesn't go away.

You should have written it, szmandatogoholic. I would have read it. I keep meaning to write Ryan/Danny/Greg where they're all at a conference together and have to share a room because the hotel is only small. I call them 'The Three Musketeers' for some reason. Can'e explain that one. Just happened.

Since there's lots of new members, I thought I'd
bump.jpg
this thread. :D

I guess I'll be the first to post here

I'm starting to like Sofia and Flack :)
they would be really good at catching crimials together and other stuff too ;)

Back