Crossover Ships: Mix and Match

There was a girl on a fic challenge community who wrote Colby Granger/Lindsay Monroe fics and I kind of liked them. It seemed to me like the pairing worked. Colby, of course, is from the show Numb3rs. It helps that I have a crush on him.

I like the idea of Ryan/Lindsay and Flack/Sofia. Flack/Sofia just screams "we're hot snarky cops, let's do each other" while Ryan/Lindsay... Well. They're both just so cute and sweet and smart. They'd be drawn to each other, I think.

Danny/Calleigh? I've never thought of that. Interesting.

For me it'd be interesting a Calleigh/Mac or Calleigh/Flack ship. Since I watched Felony Flight I thought those crossovers would be intersting, although I haven't found any fic about it :(

If you know about one, tell us please!!! :D

I don't mind crossover fic but I usually stick to shipping my fav character from each show. Sometimes my secondary favorites. So I ship Sara, Ryan, & Lindsay with pretty much everyone. Once it gets outside of the CSI's I have a hard time trying to picture the couples. But given some good fic I could probably go for it. It's all love! ;)

I made a crossover slash thread about Nick/Delko a few weeks after I joined. I also created one for Ryan/Lindsay, too. :lol: I'm one of the major multishippers.

I'm also on a thread for a crossover ship- the same one as sandersidle as a matter of fact! The Greg/Ryan ship is probably the most *gasp* one of all because we post a whole lotta, well, I won't describe it here. You gotta check it out for yourself. :lol:

fly_casual said:
^^ illuvroadrunner has several fics about Calleigh/Flack. It's her fault I got hooked on them in the first place! :)
Really? Great!!! But where can I find them?? FanFiction??? That's her/his name there??? :confused:

I'm with szmandatogoholic and sandersidle here... :devil: I love the crossover ship of Ryan and Greg. Two of the hottest guys paired together into a sizzling oceanliner of a ship. Mmmmmm.... :devil: And even if they might not get paired together in canon, it's fun to think about them together and totally HOTT! :devil: But if nothing else, I'd settle for them working together on a case. I would definitely be joining sandersidle in heaven if these 2 ever got to work together. :D

There have been several fanfictions written about these 2. Not a lot, but all have been very good. I've written 2 myself ('Nerds Like It Hotter' and '(Don't) Cry Wolfe', which we Rugged Wonders Fans know and SQUEE over the fact that it won at the 2006 CSI Fanfiction Awards in the Crossover Fics Category! :D And yes, we're mighty proud of that, aren't we girls? :D) and am in the process of writing a couple more. Both had been posted in the fanfiction thread here, but you might have to dig for it as I posted it back in August or September, I think. I highly recommend reading them as well as the others! :D See their cute and adorkably hot chemistry together for yourselves, and you won't be able to help but fall in love with this pairing soon too! :lol:

Other than that, I've read a Nick/Delko and a Danny/Ryan pairing before, and I loved those too, though there's not a whole lot of fanfiction about them.

I too love the Flack/Calleigh crossover ship. When Horatio went to NY in Manhatten Manhunt, I was hoping that he would have taken Calleigh with him. I would have loved to see interaction between Flack and Calleigh.

I have a feeling they would have hit it off really well. Alas, Horatio always seems to go to NY alone. I would love to see another crossover between NY and Miami just for the possibility that Calleigh might get to go because I doubt there would be much chance that Mac would take Flack with him to Miami.

Has anybody ever thought of Catherine and Mac?

Catherine and Mac....meh. I dunno. I just don't really like Catherine that much. That never really occured to me at all. I always forget about Mac when I'm coming up with ships. I do think that Catherine and Hammerback would be funny, because I looove him. :). And I think he'd make any relationship work... until the divorce, of course. I would stick Aiden with someone from another show, but whenever I think about her I always have to add in 'oh, but she's dead' at the end because I haven't seen the first season.

Oh my...I didn't even think of Catherine/Hammerback. Wrong thread but I'd like to see him with Stella. Also, Yelina/Hammerback.

And yeah, we must think of the divorce. I recall Hammerback saying something about "his first divorce". Wonder how many he's had?

In my little world Aiden's still alive. So is Speedle. I could see Aiden/Nick or Aiden/Delko.

Also, Aiden/Warrick could be a hot ship.

1CSIMfan never thought of Aiden with Delko or Warrick before but those two sound really good. They all have that sassyness (not sure that's a word). She could handle them and they would need it both Delko & Warrick like to try and be smooth with the ladies. But have a good sense of humor and can handle a woman with a little attitude. ;)

Shadowfax said:
But if nothing else, I'd settle for them working together on a case. I would definitely be joining sandersidle in heaven if these 2 ever got to work together.

There have been several fanfictions written about these 2. Not a lot, but all have been very good. I've written 2 myself ('Nerds Like It Hotter' and '(Don't) Cry Wolfe', which we Rugged Wonders Fans know and SQUEE over the fact that it won at the 2006 CSI Fanfiction Awards in the Crossover Fics Category! And yes, we're mighty proud of that, aren't we girls? :D)

Good, i'm glad I wouldn't be alone up there :lol: Oh and I highly reccomend those fics!! :D hehehe. Nerds Like It hotter. :p (They certainly do :devil:) And yes, I am damn proud of that!! ;) :D

Flack and Calleigh? I could see that I like the combo. I also like the idea of Calleigh and Mac as well. I love crossover ships personally with my favorite being Horatio and Stella aka Shor. I have a bunch of fanfics and wallpapers done of them.

Take Care,
Dayna

Back