Crossover Ships: Mix and Match

fly_casual

Witness
There have been a number of little crossover threads here and there and lots of fanfics, but I wondered what everybody else thought of them... crossovers in general, pros and cons, specific ships, whatever.
Just to get us started, I'll mention some of the ones I've seen: Calleigh/Flack (my personal favorite ;)); Lindsay/Greg; Sara/Danny; Calleigh/Nick.... it could go on forever :p.
What do you guys think about xover ships? :confused:

Anyone with Det. Flack from CSI NY would be ok with me!
HHHMMM he's yummy too!
I'm thinking Flack/Sara or Flack/Cath
anyone else?

I don't mind crossover ships.. I actually have a crossover ship :D It's Greg/Ryan.. Very fun thread, if you wanna come and visit ;) It's exciting have a ship like that because if you ever find out there is going to be a crossover you freak out and hope they work together.. If Greg and Ryan worked together I would be in heaven... Literally :devil: *faints* :p

I love crossover ships, but then again I love ships. Alot of my ships are crossover ships
Greg/Lindsay, Greg/Natalia, Greg/Stella, Greg/Alexx, Greg/Calliegh, Lindsay/Nick, Stella/Calliegh, Lindsay/Calliegh, Lindsay/Natalia, Sid/Alexx...the list could go on and on.

I love crossover ships! :) A few of my favorites are Flack/Sofia, Horatio/Cath, Eric/Aiden, Speed/Aiden, Danny/Calleigh, Ryan/Aiden, Ryan/Lindsay, Horatio/Stella, Nick/Lindsay, Mac/Calleigh... there's just too many that I like! :lol:

hmmm let me see...

Greg and Velera!! I can imagine those two hitting it off quickly! lol They're fun, goofy and light people

That's all I can think of right now

MiaCharlize said:
saras_girlfriend said:
I like Crossover ships! My favourite one is Sara/Calleigh!

I second that!! :D

I third that!!! :lol: Sara Sidle and Calleigh Duquesne have such distinct personalities and the thought of combining the two is absolutely brilliant and exciting and... well I could go on and on ;) But they both have this quirkiness and stubborn quality to themselves that combining the two together and penetrating that wall between Miami and Vegas is just so exhilarating. :p

I, too, love the thought of Calleigh & Sara (I guess that means I fourth that :lol:) I really have no idea why, I just think that they would be very interesting together :)

Oh, and quoth I LOVE your icon :D And your siggy ;) (Well, I just love Maggie Doyle, but that's another subject completely)

littlesara, have you checked the Sara/Cal thread yet? (advertising is allowed in here, right?)

And I love Maggie Doyle as well, wouldn't it be funny to have her on the show? Imagine the shocked faces ;)

quoth_the_raven said:
MiaCharlize said:
saras_girlfriend said:
I like Crossover ships! My favourite one is Sara/Calleigh!

I second that!! :D

I third that!!!

I fifth that! :devil:

I also like the idea of Calleigh/Nick as well... I read a fic about them and it got me thinking what a cute southern couple they'd be. :)
AND (though I'm not into NY at all) I think Flack is pretty hot and I'd like to see him interacting with Sara or Calleigh... Uhm, threesome, maybe? :devil: *self censores running from PG13meter)

Back