Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by sandersidle, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

lol i had no idea there was a cm thread that is my absolute fave show :p

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Are you allowed to say that on a CSI message board? Just kidding. Everyone's tastes vary. You might even find threads on other shows you like. I see you've already found Bones and NCIS. Hope you like it here.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

If I wasn't allowed to call CM my favorite show on a CSI message board, I'd be in major trouble. We're talking 500 warnings. *laughs*

One thing I wondered when I saw the schedule for the CM repeats: over the summer, why don't the stations play the previous season in order? It would make my life so much better and easier.

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

First about older epsode (the 3rd last one) - erm, if car is chasing you on a road - why you don't run to the forest where the car cannot follow you can you could hide?
    I was so mad at that episode

Ah yes finale. Very, very creepy. Poor pigs :( As for these kind of shows, CM really knows to do good cliffhangers. Now I have long summer ahead :(

We had this wonderful convo with my bf after the end

Me "No, Thomas Gibson, nooo!"
    Him: "Oh noes, he died"
    Me: "No he didn't"
    Him: "Well he was shot to the head"
    Me: "No he wasn't"
    Him: "Well that dude pointed gun at his head and you heard shot"
    Me: "well, you didn't see if it was a shot. Perhaps it was sound effect. Besides last season finale was left to the scene, where Thomas Gibson went to the car and it said KABOOM and he survived!"

Yes... for him (since he doesn't watch the show) it's easier to use Thomas Gibson :p or then he keeps saying "No, Greg, no!" :lol: :lol:

5. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

thanks and cm is my fave show with csi OF COURSE:guffaw:

lol yh i been on here like a month and i found these by accident :p

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When you said the Greg part, it took me a little bit to get that then I went Oh "Dharma and Greg". :lol: That was too long ago for me. :lol:

7. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I feel your pain DaWacko! I also kept yelling NOO! After I heard the gunshot. But I was reassured after reading Thomas Gibson's letter to fans, it doesn't look like he is leaving anytime soon. Now I am sort of suffering from Criminal Minds Withdrawal, since I have seen every episode and must wait throughout the summer to see what is next! :)

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, Gibson's reassurances make me less worried for him leaving, but that doesn't mean that I'll stop worrying in general. This Reaper guy is a jerk; I can't see him just shooting Hotch and then walking away. Which means, of course, that even more of my Favorite Team In The Universe will be in danger. *sigh*

Oh, and I know exactly what you mean about Withdrawal, CSINYAddict. I'm rewatching Season Four, watching episodes of Season Two that I've never seen, re-reading the novels, and writing reviews of old episodes to feed the withdrawal. FanFiction helped before with NY, but I don't know how to profile so I'd be terrible at one for CM. :lol:

9. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I know what you mean Tciddaisc - unfortunately we all know that the reaper guy will hurt Hotch. It's going to make us cringe but in the end Hotch will be okay. I know I am tempted to rewatch all the seasons. I'll probably have memorized all the quotes! :p

10. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I wish Criminal Minds was available online to watch because reading a recap of "Omnivore" doesn't really help me understand what went down

Hopefully CBS will re-air that one during the summer so I can put it all together.

11. GregNickRyanFan

cbs might have some episodes online.

12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

They don't have full episodes just clips at their site

13. GregNickRyanFan

That's weird. They have full eps of the CSIs and Numbers. Hmm... wonder why they won't do that for CM.

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

They've never done that for CM. It always drove me crazy. They're not on the CBS site, they aren't on iTunes, and they aren't on Hulu. So, really the only way you can get them is the DVDs, record them yourselves, or use Torrents. Not that I know anything about that. :shifty:

One thing I noticed is that on the back of the CM DVDs one of the logos is, like, ABC. Maybe there would be a licensing issue if they tried to use iTunes or online sources?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  15. electra

electra Pathologist

Any good websites about criminal minds? I just started watching and I love it so I want to know more about the characters.Just the way they handled the pregnancy storyline is way better then other shows.

Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.