Crime Shows: Old, New, & Canceled

Current: I dont watch many other shows but if I do I try and catch Bones or Without a Trace and I love Waking the Dead (UK).

Old: Starsky & Hutch is a classic, re-runs on Bravo here which you can catch about 3 in the afternoon, Charlies Angels (remember running round the playground shouting "cover me") and Dukes of Hazzard.

Law & Orders (fave being CI) then Monk, Without a Trace, Cold Case, Boston Legal... does Oz count? I mean they show reruns here now :p

Criminal Minds just started but looks quite intersting.

Profiler was a kickass show :(

Other old ones are the classy ones: Murder, She Wrote, Charlie's Angels,

nothing else in mind at the moment.

NicknGrissom said:
1 vs 100
How is that a crime show?

Maybe it's a crime that they dropped the cheerleaders and Rockettes after wrong answers. :D :devil:

I edited in other shows to my original post, including the two versions of Nero Wolfe.

It's more like what don't I watch.
I like:
Without a Trace,Cold Case, Standoff, The Dresden Files (it's kind of a crime show), Bones, Criminal Minds, Shark, Crossing Jordan, Numb3rs, Monk, Psych, Raines, and NCIS
oh, and Cops.

Cancelled: Murder She Wrote, Columbo, JAG, The Prentender, and The Evidence

Current: All CSI's, Medium, Without a Trace, and Prison Break.

Past: Due South, Hunter, John Doe and Hart to Hart.

I'm sorry Dynamo1, I must be tired when I write this. 1 vs. 100 is a game show, a new one every Friday night. Host, Bob Saget. All I saw is Old, New and Cancelled. I didn't see Crime shows.

Back