Crime Of Passion #2

Cordelia_GRS_Fan

CSI Level Two
Thread 2 everybody! LET'S PARTY! *Passes cookies, little hats and various other party stuff*.
Trying to keep this RP active is a little difficult but y'all are so great *huggles*. And I'd like to take this chance to welcome our new Catherine - toomuchovertime, and our new Warrick - Imperfect. Thanks for joining us you two! :D

CAST LIST (How professional does that sound! lol)

Sara Sidle - Cordelia_GSR_Fan
Gil Grissom - Gregs_Girlfriend
Mac Taylor - Mel23
Danny Messer - ShuriyuCSI
Catherine Willows - toomuchovertime
Warrick Brown - Imperfect
Lindsay Monroe - ilovegrissom1
Stella Bonasera - ilovegrissom1

STILL AVAILABLE
Nick Stokes

So yeah, welcome!

lovelove
Xx Mia-Sara xX

hey, could i be warrick? i've been reading this fanfic for a while...7 hour to be exact from start to page 25...lol, don't know how i stayed in one fanfic for that long. oh well

*throws confetti*

(I love my storyline with Jess but she promised twins earlier. I guess she's waiting with that for the other game. 'Cause like she said, there's a bunch of them. LOL at the end of your post...am I the only one who had the thought "It won't be five all at once, will it?" Poor Stella lol)

At the moment, Mac was too happy to verbalize anything; the words just wouldn't come. Despite the months of hormones and fights and problems, his heart was pounding with joy. "You don't make it easy when you're pregnant, but it's all absolutely, 100% worth it. She's just beautiful." he said.

((Of course you can Imperfect! We're all very honored that you read the whole of the last thread *huggles* Just to make sure I've definitely said it, although I'm sure you know, it's a minimum of 3 or 4 lines for any post. The odd shorter one is alright but no one-liners. Thanks for joining us, you've been added to the cast list :D))

"War, what do we do now? I mean, we know where we stand, but there's Tina. I don't wanna mess up your marriage." Her mind was racing. What would they do? How could they act on their feelings with Warrick in s committed relationship?

((yay!!!! huggles back))
"so cath what have you been doing lately?" he felt that they had kind of been drifting apart lately. "how's lindsey doing in school?" suddenly he felt really sad. he wanted to be with her so much. he wanted to hold her when he was watching tv and wake up next to her in the morning.
"i don't know, i really don't know." he said finally answering her question.

She took a breath, "War, how can I say this? You'll always be a part of me." She knew he hadn't asked that, but she needed to say it. Her eyss were filling, too. "I jusr want you to be happy, and if you wanna work things out with Tina, I'll step back."

"i honestly don't want to work thing out with tina. i just want you. how do i tell tina that though?" his heart was pounding against his ribs and his voice was hitched in his throat. he ished dearly that he had not been so foolish and had married tina. he reached over and brushed cath's hair out of her eyes. he loved her eyes, they were so blue and pure and beautiful. his whole body shivered when he touched her cheek. oh god he loved this woman.

She smiled at his touch. "War, I don't wanna mass anything up for you, but I feel the same way. What can we do?" She sniffled as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Why did love have to be so complicated?

Stella smiled and looked at her little baby girl. She was absolutely perfect. She had Stella's nose and mouth, and she had Mac's eyes. Stella was almost crying with her little baby in her arms. She was so happy that she was here now, and that she didn't have to go through any more pain and suffering. Stella wiggled her finger into her baby's hand, and watched as she squeazed her finger. "Mac, she's perfect, I love you." she said with a smile as she leaned over to kiss him. "Do you want to hold her?"

Stella smiled and nodded. She gave her little girl a kiss on the forehead and then handed her over to Mac. The sight of the two made tears of joy stream down her face. Their little girl was perfect. She was going to love her and take care of her for the rest of her life. If anyone ever tried to hurt her, Stella was going to pull out the Rambo side of herself really quick. But right now, all she could think of was how perfect her life was. She had a loving husband, a beautiful daughter, and now they were going to be one big happy family.

((What's happening is that me and Saranna are making up the 1000 posts on the other one 'cause you guys started on this one before I realized lol. So once we reach the 1000 mark, we'll be on here with y'all :D))

Mac was too overjoyed to say anything as he looked down at her. Unexpected though the birth was, it was one of the happiest days of his life, along with the wedding shortly before. He and Stella had created something too beautiful for words.

Back