Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkes: See Stella, that's you right there in the background.
Stella: *thinking* Is that Flack doing bunny ears to me?

Stella: What do you mean I wind up in the hospital? What is with these writers anyway?
Hawkes: That's nothing, wait until you read this stuff from the fanfic writers. They're absolutely EVIL!
Danny(offscreen)Yeah, if I have to wind up in bed with Mac one more time...I'm telling you, it's Lindsey I want!
Mac(also offscreen) You're telling me! Although I don't mind all the ones where I sleep with you, Stella.

Hawkes: Stella! What on earth did you swallow?!...are those Mac's car keys?
Stella: Yes. I believe they are.

Hawkes: See Stella, this is where her arm was broken in three places and . . .
Stella:(thinking) Hmm . . . I wonder what Mac's doing right now . . .

Hawkes="As you can see here Stella, there is a sharp metal object that punctured the jugular at a 40 degree angle...."

Stella(thinking)="Why can he ever just say somebody stabbed him in the neck?"

Hawkes: A-ha, there it is. I told you I saw Mac tossing something strange.
Stella: CSIs Gone Wild? *looks at the back* This better be off-hours only. *turns it over* I'm never coming to an office party again.

Hawkes: There it is...
Stella: I'll be darned, Danny did swallow his pride.

Mel23 said:
Hawkes: There it is...
Stella: I'll be darned, Danny did swallow his pride.

Mel, I think you just might be my new best friend! I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read that!

Hawkes: Oh, if only we had a higher-tech x-ray machine... there's something there, but I can't tell what it is. It's round and it looks rather ergonomically correct. Whoa, hold on, is that...?

Stella: Yeah, Hawkes... Danny did swallow your scalpel. (thinking) I wonder how it tasted??

Mel23 said:
Stella: What do you mean I wind up in the hospital? What is with these writers anyway?
Hawkes: That's nothing, wait until you read this stuff from the fanfic writers. They're absolutely EVIL!
Danny(offscreen)Yeah, if I have to wind up in bed with Mac one more time...I'm telling you, it's Lindsey I want!
Mac(also offscreen) You're telling me! Although I don't mind all the ones where I sleep with you, Stella.

That was good. And I swear, if I come across another slashed fic... I'd barf...

And I hadn out another pic:

201_184.jpg

Mac(thinking) Dang, Stella's got a nice rack...
or
Mac(thinking)Someone grab a fire extinquisher because Stella is one hot babe!

Mac: Yeah...uh-huh...(thinking)Come on, Stella, bend down a little more...yeah, that's it. Whoo, it's hot in here...
or
Mac(thinking) Come on there Stella, bend forward a little more...w-ow! Nice view from the front side too!

Mac(thinking)I'd sure like to do a body exam on Stella sometime...

Mac(thinking)Stella better move back there, things are starting to happen with this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back