Crazy Caption Contest-Vegas Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick: So you're tellin' me that I have to strip down and jump into a pool again for all the fangirls?

Writer(o.s.): Yes. That's exactly what you have to do.

Nick: *mumbles* I should get paid more for this...

(( :lol: Just because :p ))

Nick: Man, this vegas sun is getting too hot for all these shirts i wear...i should talk to the writers about more shirtless scenes...

Nick: Just because people keep attacking me at crime scenes doesn't mean Gris had to transfer me to crossing guard duty.

nick: we observed the suspect over there. i called for backup and they are on the way. any more questions will have to wait until my supervisor arrives

big green plant in background: *slowly edging closer and cloer* i'm going to eat you my little nicky. mwhahahaha

Nick: And over there is Liberace's diamond encrusted Rolls Royce. That concludes our tour. Please be sure to check out all the lovely items in our gift shop.

Hankster said:
Nick: (Sniffs his pit) Pee-yew! My deodorant doesn't last 30 minutes out in this heat!!!

See? Y'all could do it without erotic captions! (Unlike some in the NY board...)

And y'all should caption this . I would welcome erotic captions. This is quite a naughty screen cap from season 3. George Eads lovers, you would love this.

George: I know Jorja and I were almost fired because we asked for a higher salary, but I really don't mind now... These extra sex scenes the writers have added between Sara and Nick make me quite satisfied. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back