Crazy Caption Contest-Vegas Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kijfreak, you do have 24 hours to edit your posts so please use this function in lieu of double posting which could be viewed as an "Intent to Spam".

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

http://csi-caps.com/albums/csi/s4/423/A/423-0384.jpg

Greg: Okay, so, I know you wanted me to just review the photos for anything suspicious, but I found something much more interesting...if you flip the photos on the clipboard really fast, you get a movie!
Nick: THat was the point.
Cathrine: It was time-lapse photography.
Grissom: Greg, just identify the people in the photo, make sure each photo is real, and there has been no editing done to them.
Greg:But...my movie...it's a masterpiece! And besides, I already did a report on the photos you wanted me to analyze! You thought these where the evidence, and they were just the survilence from us working the scene! You really thought I'd play with evidence, didn't you? Do you have no trust in me after all these years? *pouts*
Nick: When you're wearing so much hair gel we can smell it down the hallway...yes.

CSI Screancaps

Grissom Flips through the file According to the paperwork that the swing shift finished on your little fight with ... looks for the persons name in the file Mr. Johnson. They believe that you are not capable to stay as a CSI Greg. Back to the lab for you.

Greg: And so you see Simon and Simon weren't brothers in real life. But rather just on Television.

Grissom: That's a nice report there Greg...

Catherine: But you were supposed to run trace on the beer bottles from that crime scene!

Greg: Ah, DAMMIT!!!!

Nick: Go home, Greg!

Greg: SCREW YOU GUYS!!!

Grissom: So that's who been buying bug spray! But...all I did was leave the seat up...why would Sara kill my ants over a seat being left up? Unless Nick got her to do it for him...*cries*

Griss [thinking aloud as he looks at the paper]: Why would they do that?! Why?!

Catherine: Do what?

Griss: It says that I'm...well...going to be replaced.

Catherine: What? By who?

Griss: By Nick. It says that I've been...sexually harassing Sara.

Catherine: Have you?

Griss: Yeah, I guess so. The report has pictures.

Grissom: I have to do *what* in the next episode?
or
Grissom: They were eating live bugs at that new york restaurant? But that's so mean! Tell them to send 'em to me, I'll take them.
(Fare Game reference)

Sara: Yeah so I booked us in at the hotel.
Grissom: Um Sara...
Sara: Yes...
Grissom: I am not paying for this.
Sara: Tight g*t

Catherine: What you got there?
Grissom looks up and quickly tries to hide the paper, but catherine is too quick, she grabs it off him, she smiles and begins to read
Catherine: 'I loved our 'Good CSI, bad CSI' sex game last night, when can we do it again Grissy wissom?
Love Sarawara xxx' Thats Just wrong Gil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back