CougarTown- new ABC comedy

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by GregNickRyanFan, Sep 25, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I just read on Ausiello's column that Jules and Grayson got together. Grayson is the hot neighbor, right? I haven't watched the show in a while. I may rent the whole season when the dvds come out. It comes on a 830 here and I'm usually watching Criminal Minds, so I forget about Cougartown most of the time. :lol: I wanted Jules and the hot neighbor together from the first episode, so I'm glad they finally did get together. :D

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Is anyone watching season 2? I am, it's even more hilarious than season 1. I loved the Halloween episode. Ellie and Laurie dressing up as each other totally cracked me up. I also like the fact that the endings are somewhat more serious this season, but they're still funny. I'm really sad to hear David Arquette and Courtney Cox splitting up, but I'm glad they keep the show running.

3. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Totally love Cougartown! It is just getting better and better. Travis is my least favorite, so I'm glad he's a college boy now. But love Laurie and Ellie's spats and who can't love Bobby for his fun loving personality?

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Really? I love Travis! When he dressed up like the neighbour guy an went, "Come onnnnn!" I almost peed myself. I LOVE THIS SHOW. It's one of the few things on TV that can keep me constantly laughing for the better part of half an hour. Awesome.

5. SunsetBoulevard

I can't even express how much I love Ellie Torres. I just found out that Christa Miller is married to Bill Lawrence. She's definitely one of the people whom I would love to go out for a drink. The air guns and Ellie's rewind totally made me LMAO in the last episode :lol:

6. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Wednesday's show was amusing about "Big Joe's" demise. Trav's older gal pal looked a lot older than 23 or however old she was supposed to be.

7. SunsetBoulevard

Does anyone know why they changed the airdate from twenty-something of November to March 2012? I've been looking forward to see the premiere of season 3, and I was shocked to see the new airdate on the show's IMDb page :wtf:

8. GregNickRyanFan

I just watched the first disc of season 2 this morning. Got discs two and three at the top of the netflix quene, so they should be coming soon.

Anyone know if they're still planning on a Season 3 next month or did they cancel this show? I haven't seen any commercials for it and you'd think there'd be something for it. I mean, A&E is advertising the return of "Breakout Kings" in March, so why wouldn't ABC advertise the return of Cougar Town?

9. BabaOReilly

I think it's supposed to start back up in February. It hasn't been cancelled.

10. GregNickRyanFan

Saw a commercial for the show. It returns on Valentine's Day at 730pm central. :)

11. SunsetBoulevard

Thanks for the great news! According to older IMDb information, it was supposed to be back on March 21st, but now the site says it returns next week :) Can't wait!!!

12. SunsetBoulevard

Just a heads up: season three begins tonight! Don't forget to watch :)

13. BabaOReilly

I watched. Not bad, but still could have been funnier...

14. GregNickRyanFan

Good episode. The green screen thing was funny at first, but it got old real fast though lol. The proposal was great. Stan = scary baby LOL. I have to say though, the wine glasses being on a necklace thing looked silly to me.

15. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I have not seen a good comedy show on ABC since George Lopez's show went off, and now on TV Land *I think*. I'll check this show out. Thanks for the info!

PEACE!