Comic Quickies

were do you get all your photos from though?
Various places. Mostly on pages that have good scene captions like Beyond Imagination is a good place to start looking but you can find some really funny ones around here. People post them in the shipper threads all the time and there are a few threads in the general CSI section dedicated to posting fun pics. So eventually you learn where to look when you want to find a particular image.

I was so impressed i decieded to have ago myself, it's not very good but here it is...
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/xliverpools_princessx/diet.jpg
is that what you do to show a picture btw?
Yes it is. That's very funny. :lol:

you, my dear athena, are brilliant. please keep going... especially with the GSR, even though everything is great! three cheers for comics!

ok thanks for all the tips on how to do this! I dont have time now but i will try and make some asap!

ok thanks for all the tips on how to do this! I dont have time now but i will try and make some asap!
coolness :D

Thank you all for the wonderful reviews!! :D I love reading them.

More comics are coming, just yell at my teachers for my current lack of time. :(

Sorry about the double post but time expired on the last one.

I just wanted to let you folks in here know that

Part Two of CSI:Thongs is Now Posted
HERE!

hehe!! awsome!! please keep them coming! (though i understand with school... i'm starting to get the crunch too :)

Ok here we go... if this doesnt work, than I'll try and figure out what i did wrong.
The last epi made me laugh with Nick and his moustache! Except if I ever meet him I'll shave it off for him cuz it makes him look way to old.
moustache boy!

*shudders* ...the moustashe frightens me... *shiver*

but that is very funny! i love when people make fun of the 'stash...

eeh don't like the mustache either.,,, he looks so old with it.. Grissom looks Yonger with a beard .. I don't think that only a moustache would look sexy on Grissom .. :lol:

yeah thats what i thought too, that he looked like he was 10 years older! He's so much hotter without it though!

And it resurfaces! Mwhahahahaa

Wow it's been too long!! I've been so busy I feel bad so here's one more to my ever growing collection of silly CSI stuff.

NEW GSR COMIC (featuring someones bra!)
Bad Thoughts

PS -All of these and some of my fan art and avatars will be up on my webpage soon. I'd love it if you'd check it out! See my sig. Much Love!

Back