Comic Quickies

Haha thanks! thats awesome... I know its probably a little off topic but do you have to have special programs for that or do you just have to copy and paste into paint? Just wondering so I could learn how to do it on my own... Thanks! :)

You're welcome. :D

I just use a simple program. But you can just add text by using paint as well. Just go to file open and find the picture you want to play with, then just use the text tool. You should get about the same results.

Im trying to do it but my text with paint is huge... Im trying to find a way to make that a lot smaller!

Ok so when you have one finished it asks for a url address, how do you give it one if you made it in paint? Sorry I'm a little clueless on this stuff but want to learn! :( :D

Athena I love your yobling Comic :lol:. Probably the sentiment of many women when we found out that Warrick had married Tina :devil: :( :mad:. Such a great idea. I will definitely have to try a couple. I work with PSP 8.

~Dayna~

I load my photos on the site http://photobucket.com/ it's free and once you load them they create a host page with a url to access them.
kaffeetrinker_2.gif

And thank you all. I love reading the comments you leave for me on my comics I'm glad you all enjoy them :D

all of these are really good - well done for putting a huge grin on my face!

Back