Come What May, a crossover rp #2

He smiled back, and then did the same with her hand. "See, it's still pretty strong. Is it me or are they beating at the same time?" He smiled again at that.

Calleigh took out a light pink dress. It was like a cocktail dress, but a little more on the casual side. She matched that with a pair of while heels, and then clipped her hair back to keep it out of her face. "How's this?" she asked him as she stepped out.
----------
Cath tilted her head a bit. "That's right, it's no big deal, so it's no big deal if you tell me. You can't keep these things from me Nick, you've got to keep things in the open so I can help."

Stella chuckled, "They are, they really are beating at the same time" and leaned up and leaned her forehead against his.
-
Horatio's eyes and mouth widen at the sight, He could've sworn he lost all thoughts and even how to form a thought at that moment. She looked beautiful, "You're beautiful" he said in almost a whisper, he lost his voice too.
-
Nick sighed, and kissed her forehead, "Cat, It's okay, baby, I didn't want you to worry, Forgive me?" he gave her a pout.

Flack shot a look at Danny when he brought up 'happy pills'. "You don't mean ecs. do you?" he questioned with a smirk. Flack soon looked back at Mac and Stella, rolling his eyes. The mushy stuff now.

Calleigh smiled and walked up to him. "Aww, thank you baby." she said as she leaned up and gave him a kiss. She tilted her head to the side a little and gave him a smile. "So...where are we going?" she asked.

(Yo Jess I'm up for moving this to your board so we can continue. You going to move this one? Sorry Lynn I mistook it for yours. I'll offer to post it for ya later, Jess if you like.)

"One word and I can still whip your ass" Mac quipped to Don. He nuzzled his forehead against Stella's.

Back