Chuck

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by that_girl1, Oct 1, 2007.

1. 915

915 CSI Level One

I haven't watched this show in a long time I have to buy the season cause I never had time to watch for the last season so I'm totally behind. I do own season one though I really miss watching this show :(:(

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

As those pesky ads are showing us, Chuck is back. This Sunday at 9:00 pm, There are TWO episodes are back to back on NBC. Then on Monday at 8:00 pm, Chuck moves back into its regular time slot. All times Eastern; check local listings for times and channel in your areas.

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

I can't wait for Sunday. :) I missed watching this show a lot. I just caught up on episodes that I missed via online so I'm super excited for the premiere! :D

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

"Chuck" is definetly one of the shows I try to watch but always find myself saying "meh". To me it's the same level of "Scrubs"....one of those shows I'll always struggle to understand and I really don't know why.

Though, I'm really glad it's having a lot of success and I'm really happy for Zachary Levi. Not only he's a particularly good looking guy (well you wouldn't say it from the show LOL), but he's a really good guy and a good actor. He's quite young and very talented. I still remember him as Kipp on "Less than Perfect" and oh boy he was freaking hilarious there especially with this evil partner :lol:.
    So I'm really glad his show is having a lot of success and I truely wish him the best with it.

Still, I find it hard for me to watch it regularly even if there are some quite hilarious scenes LOL

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i love watching Chuck. it's the nerdier version of "Alias" haha. i used to work at Best Buy so i love all the Buy More jokes and scenes b/c i totally get it. the lay out of the Buy More store is almost exactly like Best Buy's.

i met Zachary Levi when i went to the tree lighting in NYC. i got a pic and a hug with him he was so sweet. it was my birthday that day so i had a pretty great birthday haha.

6. 915

915 CSI Level One

^Sounds like a good birthday.

So I like the new season so far and I can't wait to watch the next episode. It looks really cool. I really hope this show keeps going for a while.

7. MakeTracksCowboy

i'm liking the new season so far as well. i just wish Chuck wasn't so whiny and trying to tell Sarah he loves her. i feel like i'm watching a bit of soap opera!

8. 915

915 CSI Level One

I don't mind Chuck, although Sarah is getting on my nerves this season.

9. MakeTracksCowboy

^^^ to me it's not Sarah that has been annoying it's been Chuck. he's the one that's been acting like a girl with his emotions and trying to tell Sarah he still loves her and all. Chuck being a whiney bitch needs to stop. Sarah is just as awesome as she always been.

10. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Chuck is a whiny bitch? I haven't seen any of the 3rd season, so I don't know... to whom is he whining and bitching?

11. 915

915 CSI Level One

Okay I loved the last episode I was trying so hard not to laugh at most of it. Another awesome episode, and the next episode looks good to.

12. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I borrowed the first season and watched it in 3 days. I'm borrowing the second season now and I'll probably finish it before the week is out. Then I'll be all caught up, wee!

Why does Zachary Levi have to be so darned adorable? Why? Because sometimes that's all I'm thinking during Chuck. It's on a loop. "My GAWD he's adorable. He's freakin' adorable!!"

13. 915

915 CSI Level One

^I kind of did the same thing when I first started watching the show myself. :lol: I own season 1 and I have to get season 2 sometime. Though now I'm tempted to rewatch my DVDs.

14. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Didn't see a thread for it and there should be :thumbsup:

Anyone else love this show? I think it has smart writing and makes people want to be a geek :lol:

Season 4 so far is looking to be well AWESOME. Chuck & Sarah are finally a couple and all the core characters are now in on the big secret.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Merged threads, no harm done, sometimes looking through or using the search anyone can miss it. But all is good now. :D