Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg and Nick, maybe brass and sofia aswell. Definately none of the lab rats, don't like any of them, other than when greg was one!

Nick, Greg and Jim. Those are the three I'd like to meet. I'd settle for anyone, however. Archie would be nice. I think I could have a rather long conversation wih Archie.

sara, grissom and sofia would be the top 3 id wanna meet.
jim warrick and greg would be fun to though, i have no doubt. :rolleyes:

Being as I have met William Petersen (Grissom), and Jorja Fox (Sara), and coming *this* close to meeting Paul Guilfoyle (Brass) [he was about 20 feet away from me, so I technically saw him in person], I would have to go with two favorites:

Catherine & Sofia. I love these two dearly, always have, always will. I'd probably like to meet Greg, too.

Greg used to be my favourite. In his crazy days. Actually, he was the reason to begin watching CSI. But now...Well,i dunno. But i guess it would be still interesting to meet him.

Hmm, Greg when he's funny :) Cath because of the way she is, and Sara because well she's Sara. Wouldn't say no to meeting any though.

Hodges. Period. And, uh... then the list abruptly stopped D:
oh well.
I used to love Nick and Greg - Greg I don't like that much now since he became a CSI, he was better of as a lab rat. And Nick just got.. pushed away.. by... Hodges I guess. xD haha.
I still care about everyone else though, besides Sara. :)

Grissom n Sara would be bin my first choice. Even though Jorja has left the show, she´s still a fav character of mine. XD

*Edited: To remove signature at this point*

My favorite character is Nick. Having said that, I love all of the characters with the exception of Greg.

Well that's pretty easy: Grissom (I am called Gilsgal for a reason..lol) and Brass.
Although I certainly wouldn't mind meeting Nick, Warrick and Greg. Hey, I'm greedy. :lol:

Grissom b/c i just love him
Greggy cuase he is so funyy and very sexy
Cathrine bc she is independent and smart
Nick bc is my texas hero[[Sorry Tripp]]

vegaslights said:
Catherine & Sofia. I love these two dearly, always have, always will. I'd probably like to meet Greg, too.
I knew it you have the hots for Greg :lol:
I'd love to meet any of them most specially Catherine and Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back