Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Crime

Civilian
When it comes down to Crime Scene Investigation Gill Grissom and Nick Stokes are the top two that I would love to meet in them episodes of CSI.

WHat does everybody else think? :lol:

Nick and Grissom will always be my favorite. I like Greg, but he is not my favorite anymore, because he is not funny, but he does come up with the funny one once in a great while.

I really like them all with exception for Sara, so I'd be happy to meet any of them! Hodges and Vartann are my faavorites, but I like them all.

Grissom and Sara,my favs, brilliant and beautiful, and great together but I'd love to see any of them..one without the other is not CSI, they're a team! like a family they have tiffs and run-in's and are all so unique and different but pull it all in, and have perfect harmony thus the #1 show!! and am still hoping to see any of them here! ;)

Hodges or Greg. By a LONG shot.
Other than that, any of the lab rats before the other CSI's.

I'd like to meet up with any of them, but my favorites are the girls - Cath, Sara, Sofia, Wendy, and Mandy. Greg, Brass, Doc Robbins, Super Dave, Bobby, Vartann & O'Riley are high on the list as well.

Grissom, Catherine, Sara, Brass are my favourite characters, and I like Wendy and Hodges more and more.

Grissom and Brass. The two main men on the show, and the two best characters!

The rest are not chopped liver though, how could any CSI character be described as that :D They are all worthy.

If I get to pick, then my answer is definitely Catherine. But I really doubt any one of us would reject a chance to meet any of them. LOL.

I would love to meet any of them, but Greg, Nick and Grissom are my faves.

Altough I'm not sure what I'd say if I could meet them, other them hoping it's just to say hello and not some investigation. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back