Cellphone Ringtones and Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I have a blackberry. My ring tone is "I Love L.A." and my background is
    " I Heart L.A."

Boring I know...:)

2. nessy

nessy Witness

I have a Sony Ericsson K800i in silver (for the next week or so as I'm due to upgrade). My ringtone is The Fray's How to Save a Life and I have picture of Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol, U.K. I took it myself and I must admit I'm very proud of my photography skills. Plus it reminds me of my home city.

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I have a Sony Ericsson w660i. My current wallpaper is a picture of me and a friend/colleague at work making cheese. It looks really dumb, but so funny. My current ringtone is 'Alala' by CSS (the intro though, because it's so noisy).

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  4. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I have a black Sony Ericsson T250i. I don't use a ringtone since my phone is always set on vibrate. I find ringtones extremely annoying. :rolleyes: My current wallpaper is a picture of one of my guinea pigs.

That song has been playing in my head all day! :)

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I said before my phone was a Song Ericsson W510i, but actually it's a W580i, made a mistake... :lol: My ringtone is currently Kid Rock's, All Summer Long, love this song. <3 My background is an extremely cute pic of my little cousin Emma smiling. :D (She's 6 months).

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I just got a new Nokia, not sure what the model is. It's pink though. I have The Fray's "How To Save A Life" as my ringtone. I am in love with that song after hearing it with a Flack youtube vid! My wallpaper is some pinkish thing right now, haven't put a new one on yet.

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I have an LG from Telus, I don't know what version of LG exactly. It's silver.

My wallpaper is a picture of my cat. xD And my ringtone for calls I think is Dearly Beloved, by Green Day. The ringer for texts is just a beep, because I can't use songs for texts, I don't know why.

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I've had a Nokia for ages now. Don't know the model since it was just given to me. :lol: As for my ringtone, it's INXS's Afterglow. Wallpaper? The Cingular logo. :lol:

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Well like I've said before, my cell is a while Sony Ericsson W580I. My wallpaper is a picture of my cousin's little twin boys when they were 4 days old, so cute and my ringtone is Coldplay's Viva La Vida. :D

10. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

I have a SE K800i, i got a black/purple theme. and the ringtone i curently use is, Kid Rock - All Summer Long
    but next week I'm gonna get FINALLY a new phone
    I'm already waiting for it, for 2 weeks :(

11. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

I have the Samsung Tocco now
    Dizzee rascal ft Calvin Harris- Dance wiv me is my ringtone and i have a pic of a soccer player as my wallpaper

12. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hmm... my current wallpaper is of course a Mac and Stella fanart. And my ringtone is 'Whatever you like' by Nicole Scherzinger.

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

My phone is the LG 1400. If you've seen "Iron Man", it's that flippy phone. Wallpaper is my lab/rot mix puppy Charli! My ringtone is Scream by Chris Cornell. My ringback tone is Rock N' Roll by Eric Hutchinson.

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I have finally got an Iphone ... and I'm still trying to figure out how to work it :p

My ringtone, I'm embarrassed to say ... Peanut Butter Jelly Time! Just because it annoys the heck out of my hubby :lol:

I have a Smallville Wallpaper I made myself :)