Cellphone Ringtones and Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jun 10, 2008.

1. althea

althea Lab Technician

I have a Samsung something or other sorry not very good with remembering that type of things lol. Its a nice slide phone very shiny and blingy love it to piece cause it very slim doesn't take up a lot of space and the MP3 player on it is very good that's what I mostly use my phone for music not even to stay in touch with people. My current wallpaper is of Frank Iero of My Chemical Romance and my ringtone is I'm not okay also from My Chemical Romance. Yeah guess what I'm a big MCR fan lol.

2. csisue

csisue Hit and Run

I have a pink Motorola Razr. My default ringtone is "who are you" :p with my son as my wallpaper. Each friend or family member has a different ringtone, suffice it to say I have a nice collection of ringtones.

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I have an LG Scoop (Not sure of the whole name though) I got the phone because it has AIM and Yahoo Messenger built in ;) now if they made a phone with photoshop, I'd never put it down :lol:

For a ringtone, I'm using the song Long Trip Alone by Dierks Bentley and I'm using a picture of Heath Ledger as the Joker as my wallpaper.

4. athens

athens Coroner

I have a Nokia 6500 slide.Most of the time I have it on silent so I just have a couple of mp3 and ringtones .As regards the wallpaper most of the time is the one that goes with the themes/skins I find of the phone or my friends..

5. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

I have some kind of Verizon Samsung phone... not sure of the exact kind. My wallpaper is just a random picture I took of my surroundings when I was in New York City, and my ringtone is "Wannabe" by The Spice Girls. (I've been on a SGs high ever since I saw them in concert... four months ago. :rolleyes:)

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I have a krzrm1. (I don't know the difference between just a krzr and a krzr m1, but whatever) it's grey and shineyy.

My background is one that came with the phone, it's like, purple glitterly things, it kinda looks like glittery things that are part of a dress.

And my ringtone is Break The Ice- Britney Spears. Cause I love Britney Spears, and I was sick of sitting through the ringtones looking for a good one, so I just picked that one :p

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

My new wallpaper is Det. Flack. :drool::drool: And my ringtone is Baba O'Riley. Love it! :)

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I have black Nokia N73 and I love it:D

My wallpaper is pic with Cillian Murphy from movie "Sunshine". Very often my phone is silent and forget to change it, even when I'm home. But when I turn on ringtone I can hear the best ringtone ever - "Who Are You?";)

Oh, Kristine, I think what a cute pic of Flack do you have in your phone;)

9. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

my phone is a motorola krazor

wallpaper is my best friend's little girl playing in a tupperware container full of water and toys - she's 14 months old.

ringtone is the csi miami theme

10. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I have a sony Ericsson 510i and I definetly need a new one.
    My ringtone is the SATC-soundtrack 'labels or love' by Fergie.
    My wallpaper is one of my Mac/Stella fanarts.

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

My phone is a white Sony Ericsson W510i. My wallpaper is an adorable pic of my 6 month old cousin Emma, which I took yesterday, and my ringtone is Sam's Town by The Killers.

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I have a samsung u600. My ringtone is matchbox 20- real world. And my wallpaper keeps changing ;) at the moment i have a well nice sunset from venice beach,ca. then I have south beach, from when i went to miami, and then i change back again ;)

13. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I have a pretty red Samsung Juke. My wallpaper is a picture of my nephew, and my ring tone is "Grace Kelly" by Mika

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

My wallpaper is now a nice season 5 csi cast pic, the one with the lights in the background, like the city, and they're all in black. Because I'm going away, and no CSI for 2 weeks ;) so i thought i'd have a holiday change.

15. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

My wallpaper is the sunrise in Ag Nik Crete from our balcony and my ringtone is the NCIS theme