Clive Owen
Tim Roth
Edward Norton
Ken Watanabe
Ewan McGreggor
Vincent Cassell
Yun Fat Chow
Jon Stewart

yay another edward norton fan! some of my friends think im crazy for wanting him...
i know! but look, we got another one here ^ ;)

also i forgot to add Alex O'Loughlin to my list.

Oh good point- Alex O is very hot. I need to add him and Jonathan Rhys Meyers!

I developed a crush on Edward Norton when American History X came out and it has never abated! He has the added bonus of having sexy brains! :lol:

Oh, and I've had a thing for Scott Bakula since Quantum Leap. I still find him incredibly handsome in an unusual way.

Also John Cho and Ryan Gosling! :)

Last edited:
I just found out that I am completely and utterly in love with the lead singer of Poison.... Bret Michaels. I tells ya. He is one big bowl of yum.

From the old days:
Patrick Swayze (after seeing Dirty Dancing I was like :drool: :lol:)
Tom Cruise (Top Gun...yummie :D)
Rob Lowe

Last couple of years:
William Petersen
Jorja Fox
George Eads
Eric Szmanda
Carmine Giovinazzo
Joshua Jackson
Ryan Reynolds
Colin Firth
Patrick Dempsey
Pierce Brosnan

It's not that I have a crush on them but lets just say I don't mind seeing them on telly :D

I have a lot of celebrity crushes and this isn't even the whole list, this is about half of them :lol:

Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
James Lafferty
Eddie Cahill
Matthew Fox
Josh Duhamel
Wentworth Miller
Tom Welling
Rob Morrow
David Krumholtz
Jonathan Togo
Brad Pitt
Josh Hartnett
Matt Damon
Will Smith
Hayden Christensen
Orlando Bloom
James Roday
Dule Hill

JorjaFoxFan, unfortunately your banner is too big. The maximum pixels it can be is 220 wide and 75 high. Also, you can have a banner OR text in your signature, but not both. Please adjust it accordingly. Thanks. :)

And could we all add bit more content to our replies? If you only have one crush, at least explain WHY you like them. Thank you!

Oh my GAWD. I cannot believe I left Viggo Mortenson off my list! Holy moley. He's like all-time top 5 for me. I feel as though I owe him an apology for forgetting him! :lol:

Hmmm...

James Marsden
Carmine Giovinazzo
Johhny Depp
Shia LeBeouf
William Moseley
Christopher Gorham
Wentworth Miller

and my newest crush: Ben Barnes!!! :drool:

Let's not forget:

Christopher Meloni
Viggo Mortensen
Adam Rodriguez
Vincent D'Onofrio
Jason Statham (I love his accent)

:drool:

i just got into Supernatural last week so now i am adding Jensen Ackles to my list. dear the man is beautiful, he is walking sex!!! his voice and face drive me nuts he's so hot!!

someone please throw some cold water on me!!! lol.

I developed a crush on Edward Norton when American History X came out and it has never abated! He has the added bonus of having sexy brains!
for me it was The Illusionist. i'm not sure if i liked him so much in that goatee but he got me really intruiged. next was Fight Club and Painted Veil and i was a goner :p

btw, i highly recommend the latter movie. one of my all time favorites.

Definitely adore Vincent D'Onofrio. Everytime he comes on screen I have to watch. I think it's the sense of humor that comes through, despite the overall seriousness of his Goren. Then I have to go watch MIB and lmao over his alien.

Back