4. Jorja Fox
5. Jorja Fox
6. Jorja Fox
7. Jorja Fox
8. Jorja Fox
9. Did I mention Jorja Fox?
10. Jake Gyllenhaal

:D.

Add Maura Tierney to this list and you're complete. Ehh, I'm complete.

My first ever celebrity crush was on a singer.... Brian Littrell from the Backstreet Boys! But I grew out of him and started liking Eric Szmanda instead. Now he and Jon Togo are my favorite actors.

My first crush was on a boyband member too, Justin Timberlake and he is just one of those things that you cant give up, he is alot better now then back then, eww can you believe i liked his denim suits :lol: now i am all about the hats and suspenders! :lol:

Well they would have to be Edward Norton, Gerard Butler, William Peterson, Hugh Laurie...And Matthew Gray Gubler.
For now =]

Ummmm would have to be:
1:Jensen Ackles
2:Eddie Cahill
3:Michael Weatherly
4:George Eads
5:Michael Shanks
6:Michael Vartan
7:Josh Lucas(sp?)

yup pretty sure thats it! Oooo imagine them all togather!!! *sigh* :devil: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Thank you, yours is amazing too. Is it from NewsRadio? She was so lovely in NewsRadio. :D

Add this person to my list;

Markus Rosenberg. :D He's so cute.

Hmmm, most of my crushes are "old farts" :lol: I guess that's giving my age away now, isn't it? :D

Just for starters...
Gary Sinise
Hill Harper
Vincent D'Onofrio
Nicholas Campbell (in his earlier days)
Russell Crowe
James Dean (yeah I know, he's dead. He's still a long-time crush!)
Johnny Lang (rock/blues singer)
Mark Harmon & Michael Weatherly - kind of/sort of :lol:

Yeah, he was definitely a gorgeous guy! When I first moved out to Hollywood in the late '80's, I was struck by the tremendous amount of posters, books, etc. honoring him. Every other storefront window that I passed while shopping on Hollywood & Sunset Blvd. & Melrose Avenue, had something with James Dean on it. You simply couldn't go anywhere without seeing his face. I often wonder if, had he lived, would he be popular now? Or is he only popular because he died while in the prime of his youth? Same thing with Marilyn Monroe. Would she still be an icon, if she had lived and was now old and gray? Or was the Icon Status bestowed on her only by way of her death?

i go through leaps and bounda as far as celeb crushes are concerned, ill be crazy about someone until the next one comes along, i think my last 5 phases were : alex pettyfer, rory cochrane, ryan ross, pete wentz, jonathan togo
i just cant help myself, theres too many gorgeous guys out there.

I used to have a crush on Pierce Brosnan. He's really gorgeous and funny etc. Now It's more of healthy admiration haha

I've gotta say that I still have a crush on Johnny Depp, because I suck. -jumps on the bandwagon- And Brad Pitt...-sigh- Brad Pitt is pretty. -places captain obvious pin on chest-
And though he's a character, I still love Ross Geller from Friends. -dies-

My little brother has a funny, "I'm a young kid and darn it I'm gonna have a crush on someone." crush on Jennifer Aniston. Because she is made of awesome.

- Ally

Back