Celebrity Crushes

I think some of the sexiest football players are...

Adrian Mutu
Georgios Samaras
Landon Donovan
Freddie Ljungberg
Robert Kovac
Kaka
Michael Ballack

never heard of them but when i stept into the british candy store in west ed (a mall in edmonton) i just couldn't stop staring at him and then i got my sister into him
<3333

haha. I need a dropcloth to look at that photo. But it's not the best one of him.

I am so jealous of his wife. Lucky, lucky, LUCKY Idina Menzel.

I do have a few girl crushes, but not like romantic ones, just "I-idolise-you" crushes.

So those would be:
Idina Menzel
Jorja Fox
Megan Follows
Kristin Chenoweth

Matt Czuchry. I don't know how the guy does it, but by the time I saw the 7th episode of season 5 Gilmore Girls I was hooked on his character Logan. Now I'm almost done with the season and I can't exsist without my daily GG fix. I even start to talk sarcastically and try to be funny without noticing. That never happened to me before. That guy turns my world around and I doesn't even know anything about him.

Paul Walker, without a doubt my number one celebrity crush, and has been for years.

My new one is Channing Tatum...*fans self* there is a hot one...

haha....my first delebrity crush was billy petersen....
seriously, I'm 14 and my first celebrty crush was, and still is Billy Petersen :)

Grissoms_Angel said:
haha....my first delebrity crush was billy petersen....
seriously, I'm 14 and my first celebrty crush was, and still is Billy Petersen :)

same here grissoms_angel! cept i'm now 17 :lol:

Angelina Jolie, no question. I've got a bunch of other, too (Zooey Deschanel, Rosario Dawson and Allie Sheldon all pop to mind), but no where on the same scale as Angelina.

Back