Celebrity Crushes

Right now I'm loving David Tennant, the new Dr Who...
89m.jpg

He is HOT!!

Catherinesmyidol said:
Very recently I developed a very large crush on Adam Brody; So funny and cute... But my biggest celeb crush is George Eads. Need I say anything more? :D

I love Adam Brody, he is so hilarious. Of course, now, on the OC he is just being stupid but that is the writers fault not his fault. I just saw Thank You For Smoking and he was in it for like 5 minutes but he was so awesome in that small amount of screen time. Funny as hell!

Nate Berkus. He’s the interior decorator who’s always appearing on Oprah. And he’s so darn hot!

*screams like any member of the audience on Oprah* :D

Here are my next ten:
11. David Tennant (As Casanova), 12. Danny from McFly, 13. Warrick, 14. Nick, 15. Delko, 16. Daniel Powter, 17. David Tennant (As Doctor Who), 18. Paul Bettany, 19. Hugh Grant, 20. Jesse Spencer (Chase from House)

----------------------------------

"What we gain by science is, after all, sadness" Thomas Hardy.

My list:

Keanu Reeves
Ewan McGregor
Dennis Quaid
George Eads (CSI)
Thomas Gibson (Criminal Minds)
George Strait
Tim McGraw
Michael Waltrip (NASCAR driver)
Raja Bell (Phoenix Suns)

my celebrity guy crush the one and only EDDIE CIBRIAN. for the female i dont have any since i am a female but the females i look up to, admire, are my role models and inspirations: Shannen Doherty, Angie Harmon, Brooke Shields, Eva LaRue, Jennifer Garner, Emily Procter, Holly Marie Combs, and so much more.......

I'm starting to have a thing for German football star Michael Ballack. Hopefully Germany will do well in the World Cup so I can see a lot of him :D.

..I have a little place in my heart for a certain NCIS actor. Michael Weatherly ^_^ Cahill is a given though, he's a sweet heart, along with Sinise.. *guilty as charged*

I have a thing for Robson Green from Wire in The Blood & Touching Evil...He's got the most amazing blue eyes. *sighs*

KimAZ said:
WasatchGal said:
Raja Bell (Phoenix Suns)

Raja Bell is my hero. Seriously.

The only other person on my list is the great Gary Sinise.

Bell... Damn.... but I think Tony Parker (SA Spurs) is hotter. Eva Longoria's lucky...

er, Did I mention how loca am I about Randy Orton? And John Cena?

0187.jpg

018.png

^ ^ The objects of my fantasy

Back