Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electra

electra Pathologist

Does that mean that we will be having a Natalia centered episode soon?

I am getting really excited about the season finale.Hopefully the russian storyline would END there.

2. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

CSI4Ever, I'm so jealous of your trip to Italy. I've wanted to go for a long time. At least you'll have a wonderful time in another country to distract you from no CSI: Miami at all. I'll be on spring break and bored to tears on Monday night. Did I ever mention that of all the sports out there, I dislike basketball and baseball the most?

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Darn basketball! Whyyy???
    Anyhoo, I really hope to see future chemistry between Ryan and Natalia. Why? I had a weird dream with those two in it, and it seemed like a good idea.

Grr, I hope this Russian mob thing ends with the season. I'm getting tired of them. Gunfight and explosions, anyone?
    :devil:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I honestly hope the writers NEVER go there. :lol: I think it would be jumping the shark to have two couples within the opening credits.

I agree about the Russian mafia stuff. I'm sick of it already. :lol: Enough is enough. Why is it always the mob/mafia or a gang they go up against? Why not just one guy like a serial killer nemesis like CSI Vegas' Paul Milander?

5. Wasabi Power

Well, not relationship like Chemistry (E/C is enough as it is, we can't have every member of the team breaking the no fraternization rule :lol:) But I mean, I'd like to see Natalia and him interact more. I miss that girl! Where has she been?!

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh. :lol: My bad. I thought you meant have them together. :lol: I love when they work cases together, particularly when its a funny scene like the bathroom scene in that one ep. :lol: I would like to see them at a scene together and one of them gets cornered by a suspect and a gun pointed at them and can't get to their own gun and the other one comes up and shoots the bad guy to save the other. :lol: That would be neat.

I still would kind of like a musical episode. Haha. Maybe just one weird scene like Nick's weird "dream" in grave danger about his autopsy. :lol:

7. Wasabi Power

I understand :lol:. I like them together, but not together together. I think it would complicate the work place way too much.

I love their funny scenes, like in the romper room in the plane (flight risk) and such. They provide a lot of comic relief to the series, and work well together in this innocent kind of way. I'd love for the two to be in peril together, even if it's not something huge. That would ROCK!!!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I just had a thought about this Tara/pills stuff. This season has been all about breaking the rules & blablabla, but it didn't come to me until after watching 'WISC' - so now I'm just going to guess that there will be some lame excuse why Tara's taking & using the meds, & she'll end up getting out of it. :rolleyes:

RE: ELR's comment/Russians/finale
    I'd love for Natalia to be "next", but I'm going to be the pessi here-- I doubt it. I don't know why (well, actually I do), but I just have the feeling that it will revolve around everyone else but her. :brickwall:
    I'd be pleasantly surprised if anything actually happens to her over this "targeting" stuff. *%&^*(@^#!!

9. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

10. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

The more I think about it, the more I think that the Ron Saris/Russian Mob storylines must be connected.

Right after a huge episode relating to the mob we will have an episode relating to Saris. We know that it's not a one-episode stint. He will be back. So, it just seems like these two storylines are about to converge. It would be pretty weird to have a finale with two totally seperate bad guys.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, Saris is deliciously evil and the Russians are mildly interesting. On the other hand, Miami has SO overkilled the bad-guy-trying-to-hurt-Horatio storyline, as it has also overkilled the "mob" storylines. So, I don't know. I could be wrong about all this. We'll have to wait and see.

11. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Ok, I hope I'm not posting wrong information again :( *crossing fingers*

CSI: Miami - Episode 7.25 - Seeing Red - Plotline

STORY LINE
    There is acrimony among factions of the Russian mob and the CSI team, particularly Horatio, is eager to see the violence come to an end...

[edited out casting call]

Source: SpoilerTV

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
  13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks for the information, csifann1! :D I did, however edit out the casting call portions as we don't allow those to be posted here or to be linked to. :)

14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh ok, I didn't know! Thanks :D

15. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

thansk for the spoilers cause i saw that too. is the 25 episode the season finale or are there going to be one or two more episodes after that because of the writers strike. i am really confused on what they are planning to do, so somebody help me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.