Catherine/Lady Heather ~ Strawberry Tea

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Apr 13, 2008.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Bubbles, I totally agree. Once Catherine got over the idea of the domme aspect of Heather's former profession, Cath would feel more comfortable. Cath is totally okay with her sexuality though and that would make it easier for her to dominate, I think. :D

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh yeh definately, I say Cath is very okay with her sexuality and would find it easy to dominate.

I need to go find some Cath/Heather fics :)

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Hi everyone!!!! It's been awhile... but honestly I see Heather as the more dominate one. I mean the woman doesn't even have to open her mouth to get things done!! But... I could see Catherine taking advantage of being the dominant one. What the heck... Catherine would play the dominate role too... it would keep their relationship healthy.

As far as do I think one would get jealous if the other dated someone else? Heck yea... I see them getting jealous! :guffaw: Especially if they are an item! Hello... they are both women and so they are more in tune with their thoughts and feelings. First off, Catherine doesn't take relationships/cheating lightly. So I don't see her being okay with Heather sleeping/seeing someone else be it be a guy or a woman. I don't see Catherine liking that. Well not if she is vested into the relationship. She'd have some choice words... I couldn't see her standing for it.

Heather is the same way! If she was serious about Catherine... or vested herself in what she considered serious... she wouldn't be fond of Catherine going off and seeing someone else. I think she would be jealous... but more to the point... I don't see Heather putting up with it.

If they are just playing around... no strings attached... that is a different story. I think they would be a bit more lenient on each other. But I could see them both... keeping an eye open on the other. Just my thoughts... :cool:

4. ladyhunter

Well, if they are 'just playing around' with each other, then I don't see either one of them getting upset if they see other people. Honesty would be one thing they both would demand from each other upfront.

But, if they are in a committed relationship with each other, which is what I tend to think would happen if and when these ladies get together, then again they would demand honesty and probably monogamy from each other. I mean if they decided to be with each other, why would they want to see others?
    They would be the perfect Domme/Submissive pairing, don't you think?

5. ladyhunter

I heard this song from their new album (it's great by the way :) )
    And somehow my mind wandered to Catherine and Lady Heather. I think this song reflects the conversation we had about them being manogomous with each other.

I Will Possess Your Heart by Death Cab for Cutie

How I wish you could see the potential,
    the potential of you and me.
    It's like a book elegantly bound but,
    in a language that you can't read.
    Just yet.

You gotta spend some time, Love.
    You gotta spend some time with me.
    And I know that you'll find, love
    I will possess your heart.

There are days when outside your window
    I see my reflection as I slowly pass,
    and I long for this mirrored perspective
    when we'll be lovers, lovers at last.

You reject my... advances... and desperately...
    I won't let you... let me down... so easily.
    So easily.

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Interesting question you guys brought up here, let's see, who would be the more dominating part?

Heather, the dominatrix? That would somehow fit, but honestly Catherine doesn't seem the type of person who would be comfortable being dominated. And, as Heather stated when they first met, Catherine has it in her to be a dominatrix herself. And somehow I can really see Heather submitting herself to Catherine, once she truly trusted her. She's always the dominant one at work - with men - but I can imagine she'd feel the need to turn that demeanor off after work.

Then again, so could Catherine... Either way, it's hot to imagine. :evil:

7. ladyhunter

Yeah, it is hot to imagine :evil:
    Heather did say that Cath would make a good Domme, so it's reasonable to think that Cath would eventually be dominate.
    Heather would also be cofortable enough to let Cath dominate her. Heather didn't want to let go of her power with men, but somehow it would be different with Catherine.

What do you guys think?

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Actually I think they don't need the whole dom/sub scenario. It does add an interesting component to their relationship, but they could just as well have a plain sexual relationship. They're both strong and independant women, but they're also both mother's and emotional characters. It's thinkable they both seek a mature friendship/relationship with an equivalent partner. And I think they could be that for each other.

The occasional dom/sub game could be fitted in their sex life though. ;)

(Am I even allowed to say that around here, by the way?) :p

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Meh, I don't see why not. She's a dominatrix on the show, it stands to reason it'll be talked about. If practiced safely, no reason why engaging in D/S should be any different than normal sex. It's lie the violence and gore on the show. Does that mean we shouldn't talk about it or write about it. It's all about context.

And I personally think these two would be uber-hot.

And I really have to get to work. You're distracting me :lol:

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

To be honest, if Cath and Heather were in a relationship then I think both of their strong personalities could cancel each other out. I agree that there may not be the whole dom/sub thing, I think that'd be what we'd expect, and it'd be even more interesting if that didn't play a part.

And adorelo, work?what's work?! I have exams and I hate it :( only 1 more to go... distractions are always good...

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I agree with you there, bubbles. I don't think they're relationship would only be about the dom/sub thing. Because they're both really strong women it could play a part but only once in a while when both feel like it. :devil: And yes, I agree, just the image of them together is very hot :drool:.

Anyway, I always thought that Cath would be the more "aggressive" in the bedroom, that's how I imagine her anyway. And I think that Heather would like that very much, since, as you've pointed it out already, she always has to be the strong, dominant one with men.

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, in my opinion Heather would like the fact that she wouldn't have to be like she has with all of the other men in her life, Catherine would be so different to what she's ever experienced :D

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Has anyone ever written any Lady Heather/Catherine fics? That could be interesting.

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I've read a few Cath/Lady H fics, even a couple Cath/Lady H/Gil ("Starting over" is a great one - it's a CSI/NCIS crossover). Anne, you need to write one! ;)

15. ladyhunter

Well, I'm in the middle of one (among other fics I'm working on :lol: )
    OOO and yes, Anne , I'd love to read your take on these ladies. :D

I think they have way too much chemistry/compassion for each other/and overall friendship not to have something written about them.

OOO kaylyne, where is that Gil/Cath/LH fic. I'd love to read that one too. ;)