Catherine/Lady Heather ~ Strawberry Tea

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Apr 13, 2008.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This thread is dedicated to the wonderful connection between Lady Heather Kessler and Catherine Willows. Two very strong independant women making in a mans world.

Whether you like them as friends to each other, shoulders to lean on,or confidants helping each other through the tough times....
    or
    as a very intimate couple with a strong yet subtle bond between them, partners in every sense of the word..

This is the place for you. :D

As with all ships, no bashing or bad mouthing. This is a place to discuss Catherine and Lady Heather. If this pairing is not to your taste, then we ask that you don't post here. ( Mods please tell me if I'm out of line ;) )

So, let's enjoy some Strawberry Tea.

PS- I did not come up with that name. If one of you out there did, please let me know so we can credit you.

2. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Whips up, ladies![​IMG]
    Im Glad someone take their time and notice this strong connection between this GORGEOUS women, they got the looks and the brains!

Congratz hhunter on the new thread!

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Oh, Nice pairing... they have the chemistry! And Catherine is a scientist!!! :guffaw:Sound familiar!

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Oooooh! Strawberry Tea. Sounds delightful. Just for the occasion of the new thread, I had to drag this out of the archives:
    [​IMG]

5. ladyhunter

YEA! I'm glad to see there are more people interested in this pairing.
    Kaylyne, Love the wallpaper! I love the idea that these two ladies turn to each other to escape the 'powerful jerks used to giving it all day'.

What I really like is that they are so similar and differet. Each of them has a background that was filled with tragedy and yet somehow they find comfort in each other.

6. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I do like the friendship between the ladies. Both are non-judgmental of each other, and has respect for each other. Both very determined, strong willed and very intelligent.

*Hats off to hhunter* Thanks for the thread, and you couldn't have said it better!:scream:

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Thank you for dragging it out kaylyne.:)

I love the name "Strawberry Tea :thumbsup:

I really love how Cat doesn't judge Heather. :)

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I think that was most evident in the conversation that Cath had with Gil in POTR:
    CATHERINE: That's John Sneller.
    GRISSOM: Looks like Wolfowitz, only younger.
    CATHERINE: Which explains how I saw and how Lady Heather ... did a dead guy.
    GRISSOM: Identical twins.
    CATHERINE: I thought that she killed him, too. I would've. I mean, I wouldn't
    have slept with him first, but ...

These two ladies have much more in common than you actually realize at first glance.

And that conversation in SoLV, where Cath's collecting the masks and they talk about their daughters, is amongst my all-time favorite scenes in the entire eight seasons of the show.

9. ladyhunter

I think that whole conversation summed up their friendship right there. I really liked their interaction too.
    They have a connection with their daughters and when Heather said "yeah, seven, it's a fun age" you knew these two ladies were going to cross paths again.

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

And to see them cross paths again. :thumbsup:

This scene is one of my personal favorite moments ever on CSI:

LADY HEATHER: When I thought Zoe was ready to hear it, I told her, "Honey, there are a lot of things you can give a man -- your body, your time, even your heart. But the one thing you can never, ever, ever let go of is your power."

CATHERINE: All my mother ever said to me was "Cash up front."

LADY HEATHER: Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you've got everything it takes to make a great Dominatrix.

CATHERINE: I take that as a compliment.

LADY HEATHER: Well, you should. It's just about knowing yourself, being strong and not taking any crap from powerful jerks who are used to giving it all day long.

CATHERINE: Well, death is still a man's business and I don't have to tell you
    about police work.

LADY HEATHER: So, how do you survive?

CATHERINE: By knowing myself and working hard ... and by not taking any crap from powerful jerks who are used to giving it all day long.

(LADY HEATHER smiles and nods her head.)

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

11. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

I made a new wallpaper (little bit smaller) and i quoted Heather, just like WP_Rocks_My_World did. ;)

[​IMG]

12. ladyhunter

That's a great WP MrsWillows. :D. I do love the line about taking any crap from powerful jerks used to giving it all day.
    And Heather did say Catherine would be a great domme. That says that the two ladies connected. :thumbsup:

13. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Looky.... look at what CathWillows made for the ship! I love this wallpaper simply because it shows how much both of these lovely ladies has been through.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

:beer:
    Hey everyone, I made it.

So good to finally see a thread for Lady Heather and Catherine. :bolian: Two women who kick butt, take names, and look fabulous doing it.

The ship name came from Halfbloodme over at livejournal. She's a very big LH/C shipper and has written numerous stories as well as made icons.

One of things I like about these 2 women is, that we finally see 2 strong women NOT act like bitches toward each other.

Though on side note, I wonder what LH would think of Catherine's former profession?:evil:

15. ladyhunter

WOW! More great work for the ship. Thanks Cathwillows :D

umbrello, glad you found us. Please let halfbloodme know that we love her ship title for Cath and Heather. It is very fitting.

As for what Heather thinks of Cath's former profession, I don't see her having a problem with it. From what Cath has said over and over, it was 'just a job' to her, a way to pay the bills. She could have stayed at it because I'm sure the $$$ was good, but she wanted something more for her life. Of all the people Heather would appreciate that.

That's my take anyway. :D