Catherine and Keppler #1: Not Used To Faking It

Re: Catherine and Keppler #1: Not Used To Faking It

Just thought I would bump this thread up. ;)

normal_still_712_03.jpg

There's something about those shades, although this time, Cath is the one sporting them. Cath + Keppler + Shades = Love

Gosh they look good together.

I love Cath in shades :D And there is something about Keppler in a suit.

Thanks for bumping this edog ;)

I thought I'd bettter post over here since it applies more
That would have been great if Cath mentions Keppler in another episode. If it's going to be in a future episode that would be great too. I think she really really liked him if she keeps mentioning him to Grissom :lol:

Thanks for bringing this over, hhunter.
I guess we can hope and pray that spoiler/rumor is true. I think it's important for Catherine's character to acknowledge Keppler and stand up for the good guy he eventually became, whether her relationship with him was romantic or otherwise.

I'm glad she said something to Grissom in Monster in a Box Not a lot of people liked Keppler for the Reverse Forensics debacle but Cath make sure Grissom knew what kind of a person he was/could have been.
That's why I think Grissom was there for Cath when Mike died.

Yeah, Grissom and Cath are really great friends and even if Grissom didn't understand what had happened during his absence, he knew he had to be there for Cath.

I wouldn't mind one more nod toward Keppler before the season is over. Would be sweeter if Cath is the one who brings him up.

wouldn't mind one more nod toward Keppler before the season is over. Would be sweeter if Cath is the one who brings him up.

I would like that too! I feel the whole Keppler thing was sort of unanswered. So...yeah I'd like to hear him mentioned in a little more detail!

I always wonder what would happen if they hadn't killed him off? I wonder if they would actually go on a date? or talk to each other.

Liev ROCKED in this role!!! It's a shame they didn't do more with these too

LOL, I think I wonder that all the time. ;) It would be quite funny if they pulled a Dallas on us and Catherine was sleeping in her bed, wakes up to shower water, then discovers Keppler there, alive and well.

*creepy dreamlike voice* It was alll a dream!!!

*hears crickets chirping*

Well, CSI might jump the shark then, but I still think it's a good idea. :lol:

I can't believe they didn't let Keppler hang around for longer. It would be really interesting to see his character develop as well as his relationship with Catherine. It seems like they missed a good opportunity with this. After all Catherine's been through, especially this season it would have been nice to see her happy again. I know there are lot of issues that would've had to be dealt with but I think she deserved a chance at happiness. I also think Keppler would have been a good addition to the team too, but that's just me...

Yeah, I think a lot of us Keppler fans are feeling the loss of his character. I agree that Catherine needed a chance to be happy again. Not just that "everyday, I enjoy my job every once in a while" happy either. Like, "finds someone who she can love and who will love her back" kind of happy. Keppler could've been that guy.

Yeah, Keppler was tortured, but somehow I think Catherine wouldn't mind that at all.

I am really sad that they killed him off. They could have at least had him transfered or something.

Cath connected with him, I think she wants/needs someone in her life who will be there. She hasn't always had the best luck with men so Keppler would have been by her. :)

I miss his charcter.. he added 'something' to the show

so what do you think Grissom ( or anyone else in the lab) would think of Cath and Mikes relationship.
If he had lived, do you think they would have seriously stared dating?
Or kept the flirty-thing going?
She did ask him to consider nights and he didn't object.
Just some questions to ponder as we think of what their relationship would have been like

I don't know. I think Grissom would've done his "oblivious to everything" routine, but I kinda think he would've sorta disapproved. Upon his return, he didn't exactly get the most angelic depiction of Mike. He probably didn't think too highly of Mike at first. He might approve later if he saw that Cath was happy with the situation.

As for Cath and Mike, probably the flirty thing going for a while. That would be fun to watch I think. Have a little tension, a little build up before the actual "Yeah, let's make out now." scene. :devil:

I know I haven't been on here for a long time,but school does that.

I think that we should all right rude letters to the writers of CSI for killing off the best guest star character ever.I'll do it ^_^

Back