Catherine and Keppler #1: Not Used To Faking It

Re: Catherine and Keppler #1: Not Used To Faking It

Yay!I will finally get to write tomorrow!If I don't get a writer's block,then you will get chapters 2 and 3.Also,I'm hiring the beta from the UK.Can't wait.Wow,I think this is my shortest post on here yet.

I call the Keppler brother idea! I've started a story. See how it goes and tell me what you think.
Dear Michael Keppler
:D
And I'm starting a C2 Community thing...yeah that's something new...I'm naming it after this thread. I'll have all the Keppler/Cathrine stories I've found there. If you find any new ones, let me know. :lol:

Finally uploaded it,enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3403154/2/

Thats chapter 2 of 'Tentative'.For the link to the first chapter,go back a page on this thread,and its on there somewhere.

This chapter was hard to write.I was just really out of it this morning I guess.Oh well,it turned out alright.

Hey y'all!

I haven't been in here for a few days. Homework and tests and life got in the way! *hangs head in shame*

Anyway, I see that you guys changed the thread name! Love it!!! I think we should celebrate! *Brings out the champagne*

Lionheart07: Just finished reading the second chapter of "Tentative"...nice work, as always! Highly anticipating what will happen next! As for "KeWi" as the ship name? So cute! :lol:

edog: Nice icons! And I was wondering whether or not you're going to persue that chapter fic for "KeWi" you said you might write...I loved your one shot, so I think you'll do a great chapter fic as well! And in case you deny ever saying you'll write a chapter fic...I've got proof!

edog said:I've been thinking on it. I want to write more, probably something Alternate Universe/Alternate Ending kind of deal. I really want to write a chapter fic. We'll see what I can come up with.

So there. :lol:

Ah! You quoted me! As Grissom would say, "The evidence never lies." :lol:

In all seriousness, I have been thinking on an idea. I have this strange love for crossovers and this idea has suddenly incorporated one. I won't make any promises because school is definitely keeping me busy.

So, the ship name has settled on KeWi? Pronounced like the fruit? Interesting. Like I said, not a big fan of the ship name thing, but this I can live with. =)

Do you mean crossovers for other CSI shows or just in general?
If it's CSI, please don't do Miami! (It's to flashy and unbelievable) *ahem* just my opinion...
I'd love to see a Criminal Minds Crossover with Keppler in it. That phycological stuff is pretty cool. I remember when Catherine made the comment of him being a CSI, not a profiler.
"What's the difference?"
He would have made a good one. :cool:

Actor Liev Schreiber, who recently completed a four episode story arc on CSI, has confirmed that his girlfriend Naomi Watts is pregnant with his child.

Speculation that Watts may be pregnant was fueled when some perceived that she was sporting a baby bump as she walked the red carpet at last week’s Oscars. Schreiber put an end to the speculation while making a guest appearance on Conan O’Brien’s Late Night talk show. “I’m going to be a dad,” Schreiber said. “It’s very exciting.”

Schreiber was unable to attend the Oscars with Watts because he was performing in Talk Radio on Broadway. He joked, “You can take a complete wallflower, quiet girl, and you get them pregnant and suddenly they want to go out all the time and party … so, I gave her grief about going to the Oscars.”

Schreiber entertained the Late Night guests with tales from his recent stint on CSI. Apparently fans and bloggers gave him a hard time, even calling him “creepy” and “ugly.” “It was really awful because I don’t really think I am,” Schreiber said. “I don’t listen to that. You can’t be creepy and ugly and have a hot girlfriend.

We love you Liev! :D

spasticfangirl said:
Do you mean crossovers for other CSI shows or just in general?
If it's CSI, please don't do Miami! (It's to flashy and unbelievable) *ahem* just my opinion...
I'd love to see a Criminal Minds Crossover with Keppler in it. That phycological stuff is pretty cool. I remember when Catherine made the comment of him being a CSI, not a profiler.
"What's the difference?"
He would have made a good one. :cool:

I mean, 'weird crossover' crossover. Like, probably with a dead fandom, perhaps. I can't really decide which yet or if I even have the energy to write a crossover. Trust, they take a lot of time and thought. Haha, but yeah, it's tempting. I could just stick to short stories for the time being. Get a bearing on Keppler's characterization. It's tough to write someone so new, especially one we won't see any more development for.

Also spasticfangirl just a friendly reminder to not double post. The mods frown upon that. If you find you have more to say and are still the last poster, just edit your last post. =)

edog said: Ah! You quoted me! As Grissom would say, "The evidence never lies."

In all seriousness, I have been thinking on an idea. I have this strange love for crossovers and this idea has suddenly incorporated one. I won't make any promises because school is definitely keeping me busy.

So, the ship name has settled on KeWi? Pronounced like the fruit? Interesting. Like I said, not a big fan of the ship name thing, but this I can live with. =)

LOL. Grissom is a wise man. I learn from him. :lol:

Anyway, a crossover fic with Keppler? Sounds great! GO EDOG! WOOHOO! You have my support! :D

I don't know. Everyone was using "KeWi", so yeah. It is kinda cute though, huh?

spasticfangirl : I know! Leiv's gonna be a dad! How exciting!

Just remember, I'm the one who came up with it.XD

"KeWii," sounds so cute! :)

And edog , thanks, I thought that probably wasn't a good idea

also,Chapter 3 is up

"Just remember, I'm the one who came up with it.XD "

Actually,I saw it on a FF.net board long before we started suggesting names for it.If I find the link I'll post it up here.

"It's tough to write someone so new, especially one we won't see any more development for."

Writing his character was the source of my headache Wednesday.

Lionheart sorry about your headache in writing
yes writing Keppler and Cath could be hard since he was there for all of 4 episodes and that writing them we could run out of ideas

but they had such a great connection

I've been on vacation for a week :cool: and I love the thread title ;)

True...if only they didn't kill him off. But now we can write about how he survived, and that's always fun. :lol:

Good luck Lionheart07! There are people out there rooting for ya! :)

Its also hard to have a thread for a character that no longer exists... :( We just get to fantasize now, but I can handle that. ;)

I saw the interview Liev did on The Early Show and how he was totally scared to work on on of the best TV shows on the air. I know they cut off the interview but I wondered if he said anything else about his character and how he liked working with Billy, and most especially Marg :D
I wonder if their is an interview or something that says about the great chemistry these two characters had together

Back