Catherine and Keppler #1: Not Used To Faking It

Re: Catherine and Keppler

Lionheart07 said: That reminds me,tomorrow I don't have school,I'm getting up early for you people to write you guys a preview of what you can expect from the fic.Early for me is like 1:00 PM tho,so yea...If I have a writers block tomorrow,I will post an apology to let you know.

Also,I hate the moustache too.I read somewhere that he had to grow it for a play,and right after the play was over he shaved it off and said that he hated it because women hated it.Lol,classic guy.

*GASP* A PREVIEW??? OMG! LOL. :lol:

Thank god Leiv shaved it off...what a ladies man! :)

I was afraid he would be like Nick...I think Nick actually LIKED his moustache!

Oh, what will Catherine think of a moustache on Keppler? I bet she'll slap him and tell him to shave it off...at gun point! LOL!

I'm not sure what Cath would think about a moustache on Keppler
I thinks she prefers a clean shaven man
and again ( I pointed this out on the Liev Thread) those are great pics of him lionheart07 he is sexy isn't he?
and Cath likes her men dark and brooding and sexy like that

LOL. Catherine does look nice next to "dark, brooding and sexy" men!

I guess if Leiv didn't shave for a day, it would still be alright...but a full on MOUSTACHE? Bleh...

Lionheart07 said:

That was you!I loved that fic!Great job!

Yes, that was me! Thanks!

forensics_girl said:
Wow. That was really good edog! I loved how you ended it...so sad. I just wish there were some more out there that weren't one shots.

Oh BTW,edog : I love your banner! Keppler rocks!

I had a Keppler banner before, but I wanted something shinier. Hee! I'm glad you like it! And thanks for the compliments on the fic. :D

I've been thinking on it. I want to write more, probably something Alternate Universe/Alternate Ending kind of deal. I really want to write a chapter fic. We'll see what I can come up with.

I guess it's too late to change the name of the thread? It'd be cool if this was Catherine/Keppler #1 "Not used to faking it." or something along those lines. I'm not good at naming things. Ah well, maybe on the next thread. ;)

Hey Does anyone want to try to change the thread name?

I do like "I'm not used to faking it" kinda describes Catherine anyway...
and well the irony is that he faked his way through most of the last twenty years with Frank hovering over him until he met Cath and learned the truth about Amy

OT- edog I loved your fic!

Okay,I just now submitted the first chapter of the fic to FF.net,so it isn't up yet.I will post the link to you guys later on tonight,but if you want to look for it,it is called "Tentative."

hhunter said:
Hey Does anyone want to try to change the thread name?

I do like "I'm not used to faking it" kinda describes Catherine anyway...
and well the irony is that he faked his way through most of the last twenty years with Frank hovering over him until he met Cath and learned the truth about Amy

OT- edog I loved your fic!

Thanks!

As for the thread name, I was just throwing an idea out there, it doesn't have to be that particular line. I was curious to see if anyone else wanted to change it. I also wasn't sure if thread names were fixed after a certain amount of time has passed.

BTW, Lionheart07 , good start to your fic! I'll be watching for updates.

“So, I’m thinking about showing Lindsay how to exotic dance.”

“She’ll like that,” he said again without looking up.

:lol:

I loved that part Lionheart07! Keep going! I love it already!

edog and hhunter: I totally agree on changing the name of this thread! And the name is genuis! :D

Oh, and edog, keep the fanfics coming! I can never get enough of these two!

i loved that part to loinheart07
about the dancing

***oh sorry on topic***
so let's get creative about the thread name
I really like "Im not used to faking it"
or
Catherine's tall,dark,brookding man

Anyone one else have suggestions

I can't really think of others, besides "Not Used To Faking It", but I'll be sure to be thinking about it all day today. Haha, gives me something to do while I'm procrastinating and avoiding my art projects.

“So, I’m thinking about showing Lindsay how to exotic dance.”

“She’ll like that,” he said again without looking up.

You guys have NO IDEA how hard that was to write.I was thinking..."ok,exotic dancing...exotic dancing...how to dance exoticly?No...damn,this is hard." Yea...I was ripping my hair out over that line,cuz what I wrote down on paper was 'pole dancing',but I didn't know if Catherine used to pole dance or not,so i went with exotic dancing.Also,Grissom's reply was going to be "I would help you with that,but I'm busy right now." Man...I like that one better.I'm adding that in somewhere in the fic.Ha...Kepper should say it...OMG!IDEA!!! *runs away to write* Okay,to keep this on subject...

WATCH THE SCREAM TRILOGY!They aren't scary to be anymore,cuz I found out that Liev is in them,and he is brilliant!He plays Cotton Weary for those of you that have seen them,but didn't notice.I suggest the 2nd Scream,cuz Liev has this slightly creepy,seductive,rapist/muderous moment...and it's awesome!My friend's mom told me that I'm going to end up marrying a prisoner one day cuz I like the bad guys,and she is right (not about the prisoner thing...creepy).Lol,sry,I'm rambling.Ta-ta,until I find some more pics.

Back