Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Congratz on the new thread and welcome Roos, great to see you here.

EricaSJ said:
Oh shush Ru, you know I'm always nice. I thought since you have trademarked it, it would be better if I asked first. Hehe. But please leave eye-murder to us, because that's what Gil needs now.
LMFAO... I know YOU'RE nice. There have been o t h e r s :rolleyes: who've taken -not borrowed, eye-sex. It'd b nice to give credit where credit's due.

And I agree completely... *hands u Eye-Murder™ * Gil needs it more than Warrick :p Though I do think he still has use for it for Trifling Tina :rolleyes: But we got Cath's version too ;)

eye-murderCath.gif

I love it Angeleyes its soo sexy. lol. Congrats on the new thread. I've been anticipating a new one. =] Also love the name. and yeah..from the last thread whoever said to call me Kim.. at least I know you read my bio. =] anyway. I am going crazy waiting for BTK2 to see yobling. .. .. Hopefully <3

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy!!! Thread 8!!! :lol: YoBling Rocks 4ever!! :p
ruzila I LOVE your banner it's super SEXY!! They look awww.... :D And your icons are...aaaaaaaww..... :D MiaCharlize & AngelEyez I love these gifts!! They're fantastic THANX!!
Aaaww YoBling love everywhere! Well, not everywhere...The stupid spanish televison guys stopped csi las vegas to put csi NY!!! :mad: At least they didn't stop csi Miami... But anyway The suuuuckk!! So I can't see YoBling moments... :( *Runs to the shop and buys ALL the csi LV dvds!!!!!!!*
Keep Up The YoBling Love Till I'm back!!! :p
Lots of love!!

Nice banner :) And love the new title :) hmm, the spanish guys can't do two CSIs at once? (personally I'd love to hear the Spanish voices on both NY AND LV, but I'm not sure how much I'd comprehend, I'm rusty..been five years, almost six since high school.

Anyway, back on topic...

I liked one of Warrick's lines..."where's the love?" was funny :)

Wow, whatta CatNip pic up there. Yummmmm!

New threat YAY!

For my celebration I watch yesterday, I think it was "Invisible Evidence" Oh my god!

Love how Catherine talk to Warrick in the WOMENS bathroom!
The way that she was looking at him, make me scream to the t.v. "KISS HIM!" and "KISS HER"

I bet that was one of Cath´s fantasys, Warrick, her and womens bathroom.
hehe! =D

Awesome! I see a new YoBling thread is up and running.

VIVA YOBLING!

Anyway, for all of you music video inclined folks, I think the Foo Fighter's "Walking after you" would make a great track for some Angsty Yobling footage. Any takers? I'd do it myself, but truth be told don't have the slightest clue where to even begin.........or maybe I'm just lazy. A little from column A & a little from column B I suppose.

Can't wait for Built to Kill pt.2! I have my fingers crossed for some shippy moments. ;)

HOO-RA! New thread. Love the title, btw.

Anyway, for all of you music video inclined folks, I think the Foo Fighter's "Walking after you" would make a great track for some Angsty Yobling footage. Any takers? I'd do it myself, but truth be told don't have the slightest clue where to even begin.........or maybe I'm just lazy. A little from column A & a little from column B I suppose.

Y'all could try Finger Eleven's SLOW CHEMICAL too for more angst...

gah a new thread and i had no idea *slaps self*

ooooh i think the guy that drugged/raped? cath is gonna be in a hell of a lot of trouble if and when rick finds out, unleash the wrath rick!!!

and rick will be really angry and wont stop talking baout it and tina will get annoyed at him and the shit will hit the fan and yobling baby!!! muahahaha

and wholly F*** those pics are hot, i luv the first manip, dude they need to just hump already, haha

Hey girls, I just wanted to congratulate you all on thread eight already!! Way to go, you girls keep up the good work and I hope you get a whole lot of YoBling in return this season. Love the title by the way.

Congrats to the new thread! OMG...I love those pictures! :D Can't wait for any new YoBling moments. I'm counting the hours 'till the new eppy. :D

heartagram69 said:
and rick will be really angry and wont stop talking baout it and tina will get annoyed at him and the shit will hit the fan and yobling baby!!! muahahaha

Haha, I read a yobling baby! :p

Congrats on the new thread everyone. :) I was still looking for the old one when I realised there was a new one already. Here's for lots of Yobling in season 7!! (and bring on the pics ;) )

When was the new thread made???

Anyways, congratulations!

Lovely pictures! <3

Nice to see you here too, Zsófi! :p

Hmm, well yes. I think if Ricky founds out what happened to Cath, he'll become overprotective. He'll protect her from all teh evilness on this planet. :devil:

Cath won't like it first, I think, but later she'll find out they are perfect together (err, I think she already knows. I mean, she has to.)

MissRoosFox said:
Nice to see you here too, Zsófi! :p

Hmm, well yes. I think if Ricky founds out what happened to Cath, he'll become overprotective. He'll protect her from all teh evilness on this planet. :devil:

Cath won't like it first, I think, but later she'll find out they are perfect together (err, I think she already knows. I mean, she has to.)

yeah she knows.. lol.. we all kinda know she knows.. but now we need him too know. erg. yes overprotective will be nice.. that sounds weird..but it would. All I know is that they love each other.. and from Warricks own mouth "who you kiddin you love me" or was that to sara? I hope not. wow yeah Am I making sense? IDK if I am..me havin bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back