Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha Dorks.

How's this, Since the gutter one and the shall we dance is even, why don't we just use, Shall We Dance in honor of our spoiler?

I agree with Kels, the dancing will be like in the middle of the first ep. I still can't wait to see what leads them to that point. Does Nick ask her at work to go with him? or does she?..hmm

So Steelers won last night against the Dolphins, Very close game, 28-17. I'm a fan of both so I'm both excited and disappointed... But, glad those are my only teams.

You're so nice to us. :lol:

I'm happy using Shall We Dance?, not often we get as good a spoiler as that one.

I can't wait to see how they get to that point either. I think it could be either of them that suggest it.

I am :D

I am too, its a great thing with our spoiler and since we're close to a thread, and its going to be the first episode anyways. Its perfect.

It could be either of them that asks. I wonder how much was scripted and how much is just them.

Sweet, Shall We Dance?! works for me! :D Yay for that! :lol: It is perfect Lynny I agree :D

...it being them just running with it...ya know, director says "Okay Marg, George...play around with this and see where it goes. And then they just started flirting and playing with each other and the scene came about! I could totally see that happening and it would be fabulous, lol! :D

I SOOO can't wait y'all...I'm totally excited for this new season...Catnip rocks! :D

Looks like we're agreed on Shall we dance? :D

Moriel, playing with each other, LMAO what you trying to do to me, you know you have to watch how your wording things around me. I think when it came to the dancing they were left to do it the way they wanted to.

I'm so excited too, we've waited a while for this one and it's totally going to be worth it.

Yeah I like Shall We Dance I think that's a good title and hey those of us who are so inclined coughLynnKelsandmecough can still totally take that to the gutter! :devil: :lol:

Lol, I knew you'd take that to the gutter...lol, I totally knew it! I gotta say I did kinda intend it to be guttery :devil:...heehee, sorry hon! Okay not really, I love the gutter, heehee, but still! And yeah, I think he just started the music and told them to dance and then they took what they wanted of it... :D

And yeah it's totally gonna be worth it! Totally! :lol:

I took Shall we dance to the gutter man. ..It could totally go with it. ;)

Gotta watch your wording with Kels, although I took that to the gutter too man. CatNip is dancing baby, catnip. I still can't believe thats our ship thats dancing!

Why am I not surprised that we could all take Shall we Dance? to the gutter. :devil:

Moriel, that's just mean, now you're doing it on purpose, hehe. I can't believe it's our ship either, we couldn't have asked for a better start to the season.

Heres whats gonna happen (in my theory of course)I think they'll be at work, Nick will look at her, "Meet me at my place, I want to take you dancing tonight", Cath will smile and say, "I was thinking the same thing" and then they'll do their cases and blah blah, and then Cath will go to Nicks (to change and to :devil: ) :D and then they'll go dancing. Thats muh theory. My theory for George is, he's going to do some flirting on his own, he won't need a script to do that..

Because we took the thread have now to the gutter too?

Yeah, that's exactly why. :D

I like that, and Cath has to get changed somewhere, so I say Nick's too, and yeah, she won't just be going there to get changed, Nick will help her do that first. George never needs a script for that.

I blame catnip, mostly. well Cath, she gives us them.

George is a catnip at heart, they said dancing and he was all over it, I bet. ;) ... 10 bucks says it Nick who suggests.

Cath is the worst, she gives us great lines. :D

He is, I can just imagine him dancing around his living room when he first read the script. I think it'll be Nick too, it's the kind of thing he'd suggest.

She really does, and Nicky's the one that gets caught, aww poor Nicky.

haha. Running out things to call this. I bet he was dancing around his house. You know I hope theres a blooper of George just saying something completely random to Marg making her laugh, and I wonder if the dip was scripted or just soemthing George wanted to do. The more I watch your banner the more I'm in love with it. They get close in that too.

Poor Nicky, but he's not very discreet.

I hope there's a blooper too. He's always making her laugh in bloopers, I hope there's one of this too. It wouldn't surprise me if the dip was just something that they added in, I really hope they show that in the episode because that is hot.

yeah, Cat said she was gonna have to teach him his poker face.

I don't think they'll edit it out, mainly cause they know fans know about it now, but.. it seems to have a big part of the episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back