Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww meimei. We still love you! and yes we'll have you fake sickness to join the party ;)

haha. That would be a kickass blooper man. We should tell George to do it!

First WVU VS Marshall, now its Dolphins VS Steelers. Football hates me

You're watching CatNip dancing Kels?

You know he would.

Me: George, go dip Marg and kiss her so we can have our catnip blooper!
George: You didn't have to ask!
Me: Good boy.

I bet his hand did slip down to touch her ass.

Mo, you're just as bad as we are, come on admit it!
Lol, yeah I admit it! I'm a Gutter Junkie...heehee, it's just so dang fabulous down there...so very much fun! :devil: :lol:

I have heard Tim McGraw's song Lynn isn't that the sweetest song! I LOVE it! :D
Mo, I'm telling you, CatNip's doing it. I think I've said that the whole time I've known you, haven't I?
Heeheehee...yup pretty much been saying that since day 1, or at least day 1 since I've known you! :D Which means you get dibs on "I told you so!" Lol! :lol:

Awww Manda of course you can come to the party honey! We'll write a sick note for you and get you out of school...no worries! ;) :lol:

Kels hiya! Love your new avie, it's gorgeous! :D And good luck with getting Nicky to stop touching Cath's ass...I don't ever see that happening! :devil:

Hey did we have this as a thread title yet??
Cath & Nicky #5: Rock Hard Love!- Catnip (and knowing me...I of course take that to the gutter! :devil: )

George does what he's told. Such a good boy.

Its a nice CatNip gutter.

ooh new page, thanks Mo!

I was thinking that song would be good for Nick, over Linds, what do you think?

I so have dips. :D I've said it since the pilot, but thats just me. :D

He'll never stop touching or looking at her ass. He loves her to much.

I know we had He got Lucky with a blonde and make a muscle nicky, but I dunno about that. I took that to the gutter easily.

Hey, i want in on that sandwich!

Er...nah, is there one involving Smacked I can get in on? LOLOL. And Lynn, you know Smacked is also in the closet...you can tell them, they're the ones covered in olive oil LOL

LOL about Nicky...if he's a good boy, does he then get his treat? :devil: Cath hehehehe

:lol:

Melly, Smacked is in the other closet, :devil: How would that sandwich go?

Hey Melly, Can CatNip borrow Smacked Olive Oil for a bit ;)

George is a good boy...a very good boy! :devil: (Yeah I'm so a Gutter Junkie! :lol: )
Catnip Gutter is always nice though...so it's all good, besides with neighbors down here like you and Kels, Lynny I'm quite happy! :D

Awwww I think that song would be adorable for Nicky and Linds...way too cute! I love it :D

Less than 2 weeks now y'all! WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :D :D :D

I think we had Rock Hard Love as a possibility when we were doing one of the thread titles. Of course I can take that to the gutter too, especially the first two words. :devil:

We don't have to worry about Nick not looking at her, we'll get plenty of that in Season 7, let's hope Catherine gives us some guttery lines too, I'm sure she will though.

CatNip gutter is a very nice place. :D

Lynn when you doing the next part of the poll for the new thread title?

No prob RIPT.S., anything for a fellow Catnipper! ;)
Of course I can take that to the gutter too, especially the first two words.
Kels! Hiya honey! :D Heehee, yeah nothing says Guttery Catnip like Rock Hard! :devil: :devil:

Lynn where you at? And yeah how's our thread title poll coming? :D

Oh and just a thought I had while looking at tvguide.com (where by the way since it's less than 2 weeks away, our premiere is now on the tvguide grid listings...it's fun to see it there...feels so close! :lol: ) Anyway...:
did y'all know that the premiere is a part 1 of 2? Cuz I didn't know that...so there's a small possibility still that our spoiler will be in the 2nd ep...I mean they mention Cath and NIck at the club in the synopsis of the first ep still, but it says "later in the episode" so just in case...(I say this so I don't freak out!)...so yeah, did that make sense?!

Hey Moriel

Yeah, it's a two parter, can you imagine all that happening to Cath in one episode. I think the dancing will be nearer the end of the first episode. I think it'll be the case then they'll go to the club and I think they'll end the episode with Catherine waking up in the motel room, not knowing what's happened to her. Maybe not, but that's how I see it happening.

Kels you are brilliant...really! :D **huggles to you hon!**
That totally makes sense...I was kinda thinking the same thing...I mean I knew all that couldn't happen to her in one ep (poor Cath!)...but yeah as long as we get the dancing in the first ep, I'll be happy...don't think I could wait another week for that...although having Cath wake up alone and then having to wait a week to find out where Nicky is, will probably drive me just as batty! Hmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back