Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Is it our fault that this thread is completely hot? Much like the pairing this thread represents? :D

I can't comment on that and she knows it!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol I know Kels I've come to terms with that fact! Heck who am I kidding, I LOVE that! :D

You and me both babe, you and me both! :devil:

It is only fair that the thread be as hot as the couple it represents! :devil:

3. CathStokes

Its very easily to come to terms with it. CatNip completely rocks!

That can easily go to the gutter. Nice to know it was a CatNip moment though!

*nods* It really is. They are so hot.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah they do! :D

**Moriel dances off...Catnip's doing it in the closet, Catnip's doing it in the closet!! :devil:**

5. CathStokes

Don't forget their doing it in her Office, cars :D

Love the new avi, btw! ;)

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

also the empty labs, Griss's office when he's gone (they like to break a few rules! ;) )...and of course both their homes! :D (Or really their 1 home, cuz by now they're so living together at the very least...if not secretly married! :D )

And yeah isn't the avie hot...I likes it! :lol:

7. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Wow, I got away and I get a new thread with two pages to come back too from work. Thanks guys *hugs everyone*

They also are in the locker room, in the empty break room, in the bathroom ( :devil: )

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good ones Manda! :devil:
    And yeah hi! **hugs!** Welcome to the new thread...guttery as it is! :lol: Gotta love it! :D

9. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

They're doing it in a lot of places :D

Aww Moriel I think your avi must have been too big again, I cant see it. :(

10. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

I know I'm late but YAYAYAYA New thread :D

I asked polina to make me a catnip wall. It's on the wallpaper thread :D So pretty!

11. jlinn

jlinn Hit and Run

nick and cath are two of the best csi's. Nick is sooo dang HOT!!! my hubby is gaa-gaa over catherine too. they are good together.

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, they are indeed two of the hottest CSI's! :D

And yeah Kel I can't seem to make my avie work...sad day! :( I really liked my Catnip one...hmmm, well I'll have to find one that fits! :D

Anyone... Lynn, Kels y'all have any good Catnip avie sites? Or even ones y'all have made? :D

14. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Hey Jlinn welcome

Aww Moriel its a shame your avi's are too big, I've made tonnes of CatNip Avi's but there only on my Livejournal which is friends locked, but I have an idea, I'll PM you.

15. CathStokes

All the ones I've made are weird, like seriously weird.. lol, Kels makes the best ones.

Welcome Jlinn! They really are the hottest csi's ;)

The only ship that I read that I don't ship is GC. Mostly because my friends are there, but I haven't done that in awhile. I've been good, Kimmy I swear!

Dingbat where is this CatNip wally?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.