Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our song should be latin, then turns into a slow one. if we can't have two, hopefully they'll make the most outta the one

Ohhhh, good point Lynn I like that idea! Do we know any latin songs like that? Hmmm, I may have to check up on that! Sounds hot though! :devil:

The concert their at supposedly has John Mayer and Carlos Santana. If Carlos is there, def count on some hot latin!

Hi smiliee love, You should hang out with us more ;)

I want some slow hot latin going on with them. {hands everyone a glass} Heres to hoping!

Yeah Smiliee you should hang out here more often! :D

**Clinks glasses with Lynn...!** Here's to that indeed! And yeah slow latin, would totally be sexy! :devil: :D

Lol, Hi Mel!
Hey lookie...I made my first ever animated avie! I think I could get addicted to making them :lol:

Lol, apparently I need to practice making my new avies the right size! Oops :lol: Oh well! Back to practicing...darn! ;)
Hey where is everyone this morning?!

Moriel avis have to be 60. I think. LOL. I don't pay attention. I just do what Kelly tells me to do.

Yes, Mel needs to hang out around here more too!

Aww Moriel that's a pity, the animations can't last too long, one more ship on Lynn's and it would have been too big.

I was thinking about what would make the perfect CatNip epi and mine would include:

* A smile similar to that in Assume Nothing
* A hug (Boom)

What do you want to add, and Lynn keep it clean :p

but but but!.. Man, She knew I didn't want to keep that one clean.

I'll add

*touching, like from Crow's Feet
*Racing like in RIBSC
*Ass Checks.
*Eye Sex.
*Things that will get me whacked by the meter.

I love my icon. Nice shippys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back