Cath/Nicky #3 - Make a muscle Nicky - CatNip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

They SO do Lynn, they so do! :devil:
    I know right...that's totally what I'm saying Kel! I'd be totally happy with that! :D

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Dancing CatNip. Hehe. I can just see that now. So cute. I bet. I wonder how close he'll hold her, and what they'll talk about!

3. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I'm still excited over that spoiler, I can't wait to see dancing CatNip, he'll be holding her as close as he can.

4. CathStokes

If he's holding her really close, and whisperes in her ear. I'm gonna scream.. ... I personally hope for great things this season.. and I know Cath is getting great storylines, but all at one time, within a three/four episode time?

5. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

You're going to scream, I'll be screaming with you. I'm hoping for a great Season too, I really want Cath to get some good storylines, but how many do they think she can deal with all at once.

6. CathStokes

Their gonna end up killing the woman off before their done with it all.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I think she can deal with a lot, but I hope some of the storylines are happy...(aka...relaxed, teasing Catnip!)...I mean I like the "Girl dealing with crisis so guy comforts her" storyline...but as a dedicated fluffy, I'd like to have some none crisis related bonding too! :D

And uh yeah I'm all about Sweaty Catnip...yeah baby! :devil:
    And honey's I'm so screaming with y'all! :lol: Mmmhmm! :D
    No, no! Please don't say that...um I find that thought mildly panic inducing! I'd be royally pissed if they killed her off! Don't mess with my Catnip...PTB you hear me?! I'll hurt you if you mess with them...and don't think I'm kidding! :D

**Moriel practices her super secret highly deadly ninja skills to use on TPTB if they decide to mess with our Catnip!**

8. CathStokes

I love my CatNip. I need my CatNip. I'm not obsessed, right? :lol:

Hey Moriel, You know how we got D/L locked up in the closet? We should put CatNip in one. so they can let it all out ;)

9. audacity

audacity Pathologist

CatNip in the closet?? I smell thread title----that sounds great...I agree with Moriel, some non-crisis bonding would be good. I want to see Cath have fun with Nick...hot fun!!

10. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Lynn you're no more obsessed than the rest of us, okay maybe just a little bit :lol:

Go put them in a closet, those two would love that anyway. :devil:

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lynn I adore you, you know that right?! :D And yeah you're obsessed, lol...but in this case, it's entirely okay! :D
    Lynn you're brilliant! I love that idea...we so need to stick them in a broom closet already! Or an empty lab, either one...lock them in an empty room with no escapes and let them "release" all that tension! :devil: :D
    Lol, good one Auda! I like it :D
    I knew you'd agree with me, my fluffy friend! Yay for that! :D Hot fun...mmmhmm, I like that idea! :devil: Even the angsty's have to like that idea! :lol:

Hey Kel how's that staying awake goin hon? Need me to start those Catnip moments on repeat for ya yet? :lol: :devil: Or is Lynn keeping you awake? :D

12. CathStokes

A whack occasionally doesn't count does it? ...

Auda, hehe. Good one :D .. Yeah, I wanna see something... I can't tell you.

Of course I like that idea... I can be fluffy... Oh crap, Auda's in here now, shhh maybe she won't notice!

*finds Cath and tells her some random lie, while walking down the hallway, textes Kels telling her to get Nick and meet her down at the closet*

13. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Moriel it's 4am and I'm still here :lol: Lynn's keeping me awake, along with Cath, I was making some icons.

You mean you trust me to get Nick :D

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol! I knew you'd like it...there's fluffy in you somewhere Lynn! Heehee... **high-fives Auda!** :D
    YAY! We're kidnapping Catnip! Wohoo! :lol:

**Moriel grins at Lynn and Kel and sneaks off to help them secure Catnip in the nearest closet!**

Holy Cow hon! Now that's dedication! :D Well done you :lol: Making icons huh...cool beans, can I see?!
    Wait, didn't we discuss this...none of us can really be trusted to get the boy...he's too dang fine and too much of a temptation! :devil: :lol:

15. CathStokes

{covers Auda's eyes} She never saw it! :D

I really think these two need to be locked up in something... Like that ficcie Kels wrote, I think Amanda wrote one too. Hehe. That was NICE!

None of us can be trusted, but since I have Cath heading in teh same direction, you might wanna not do anything to Nicky. Yes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.