Castle.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by bumble_bee89, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I still love it. Not many others on here though, it seems. :(

I follow Nathan Fillion on Twitter (he and Wil Weaton are my favorites - funny guys :)), and he was tweeting during the episode this week. I like when they do that; it's kind of like dvd commentary without waiting for the dvd. :)

2. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I know! I love his tweets. He seems to be a very odd man, but I love it! I love Canadians

3. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

I love castle.... last week episode was funny...Can't wait for next week

4. Country233

Me too. I thought there was going to be a riot after seeing the angry tweets when Castle wasn't on Monday lol

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but no Castle next week, either. There is a country music Christmas show in that time slot.

6. Country233

Yeah, I saw that commercial afte I posted. I love country music, but prefer to watch Castle. I'll have to watch an old one online.

7. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Two weeks with out castle :( I have nothing to watch on monday now lol

8. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Loved Castle's homage to X-Files. Classic episode! Everything from Castle's reference to Mulder & Scully to the UFO scene was spot on! :lol: I also loved how Castle said "probed" :lol:

9. Country233

OMG I loved that too! I was a big X-files nut and really enjoyed those references. I never got into Firefly, so that stuff was lost on my, but totally picked up on xfiles stuff.

10. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

I forgot about the Firefly reference! :lol: I was a big fan of Firefly after it aired though of course ;)

11. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I loved the halloween episode where he dressed up in his Firefly outfit. His daughter all "didn't you wear that five years ago?" :lol:

I totally would've missed the minor reference in the recent episode if he hadn't pointed it out on twitter (he spoke chinese, and explained it as "oh, old tv show" or something).

I never watched x-files, but I got the most obvious references at least. :)

12. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Yeah on Firefly they spoke Chinese frequently, mostly when they were either really mad :lol:

I love that Nathan still loves the show and isn't afraid to poke a little fun at it but embrace it at the same time :D

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

hi everyone. i'm fairly new to this tv show. i've seen now about 3, 4 episodes but i can say that i liked. though it pretty reminded me of one other little similar tv show. that definately caught my attention and made me wait it every monday.

14. Country233

Yeah, I didn't get the Firefly outfit on that episode either. I just started watching Castle because I thought he was kinda cute and I like Canadian actors. But now I'm hooked

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I haven't seen Castle in a while (since the murder of the psychic earlier this season), but I just had to come and squee for a moment about this pic.

I don't even care if it's during a stakeout. I don't even care that it's probably a set up just to make me want to cry. It doesn't matter. It's still. Freaking. Awesome.

I am dead.

That is all.