Carmine Giovinazzo

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Guest, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

hi everyone. ya know, i am having a bad week, i an sure need some Danny , csi is on tonite in the uk and i cant wait, ;)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

hi soph, i noticed that you posted a pic of hill, on his thread, is there any chance you could post the whole pic off the csi guys?
    ;)
    lyns.

3. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

You wanna see him in a uniform, rent or pick up "For Love of the Game" with Kevin Costner. He's got two small scenes in it, both in a Yankee uniform. First one's toward the beginning when he and Costner meet in the lower ramps and the second's at the end when the two face off on the field. HE'S SO YOUNG!!!! Hot! Just... dayam. <fans self>

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I KNO! i mean ,even htough he's 31 he's just so hot!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Not the first time I've heard this film mentioned. Can someone please post some screencaps? :) Is the film any good, by the way?

6. lilbluewitch

lilbluewitch Witness

If you go to www.carminegiovinazzo.com in the video clips section theres a clip of him in that film

7. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

I have seen "For Love of the Game" actually. I had forgotten about it for some reason this morning when I posted that :lol:. (Too early for me I guess.) I actually have the movie somewhere in the house. I'll have to look for it and watch it.

8. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

I've said it before and I'll say it again (and try to keep it clean for the meter's sake) but that man has ONE. FINE. BACKSIDE!

9. v23474

v23474 Witness

I taped last night's ep 'cos I wasn't feeling so good and went for an early night.

I've had a quick look at the tape this morning before I got started on my chores.

Yunmmy Danny :D

I'll persuade my insignificant other to watch it with me later :lol:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I was going to say something but I forgot. That would be such a blonde moment but I am not a blonde. Oh well maybe I will remeber later.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

its a good one, the story is really good, but not much danny booo!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

have you seen 'The Learning Curve' it has got some good scenes of Big C smooching, man! that guy looks like a good kisser, i got it on dvd and i was gonna try an get some caps done but its a US dvd and my computer wont play it, it is a real bad shame! :(

13. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

i finally post again!!

well thanks to everyone who said they hoped i felt better after the migraine i had! and sorry to hear some of you take them!

well Satan's computer decided to play up again and has only started to work again! stupid thing!

Anyway i have to say that i loved Tanglewood!!!!!

The last few seconds of the ep awww my heart went out to Danny you just wanted to hug him! loved the ep!! really good one but i am hpoing there are more good Danny eps coming up!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

i glad your head is better, i suffer from migraines too. tangie was brill, but i cant wait until 'on the job'did you watch blood sweat and tears, did anyone notice danny jump when he found that body in the trash shoot? danny seems stressed , he needs a good rub down, :p

15. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

yes i watched the ep and i jumped like Danny when i saw the body even though you knew it was there!

I love Danny and i can't wait for the ep On the Job but then i can wait for all the eps if Danny's in it i am happy!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.