Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

Great pics, messinwithmesser! He looks like he's having a great time. :lol:

He seems to go to a lot of events with Adam though.

He seems to go to a lot of events with Adam though.
Yeah, I see that too.

Do you guys know any video-interviews? or sites where I can go to find them? Other than CBS...?

chelliyah said:
lovinmygreggo... :lol: well, we could do one side each of carmine's hair... im pretty sure we could come up with something sexy between us ;) hehe
oh for the love of god... look at his arms in that last pic... GUH!!!! They are jus.... f***able!!! :lol: :devil:
here's my addition.. and there is one jus for you lovinmygreggo ;) hehe

If we are both doing him (heheh that sounds dirrrrty :devil:) at the same time...I'm sure there will be something 'sexy' between us...seeing as to how he'll be sitting RIGHT there. :p :devil:

And his arms! I KNOW! Gahhhhhh!!!

I shouldn't be having these thoughts...hehe Let me guess...the leather one is for me? Woooooo! Only two more days! You rock girl!

Oh and I love the second one too. :devil:

BTW: I added you to MSN...I got it from your profile! :D

If we are both doing him (heheh that sounds dirrrrty ) at the same time...I'm sure there will be something 'sexy' between us...seeing as to how he'll be sitting RIGHT there.
Hmmmmm... I just might join you. :)

OH MY GOD, I don't come here for 3 days and suddenly there's more SKANKY MOTEL BED pics, wooohooooo, ride 'em Carmine wooohooo :devil: :eek: :lol:
I am so going to have some wild dreams tonight :devil:

kissmesweet said:
If we are both doing him (heheh that sounds dirrrrty ) at the same time...I'm sure there will be something 'sexy' between us...seeing as to how he'll be sitting RIGHT there.
Hmmmmm... I just might join you. :)

Surrrre. Why not? :D Hehe.

tiara4carmine said:
OH MY GOD, I don't come here for 3 days and suddenly there's more SKANKY MOTEL BED pics, wooohooooo, ride 'em Carmine wooohooo :devil: :eek: :lol:
I am so going to have some wild dreams tonight :devil:

Aren't we all going to have those dreams? :devil: I know I am...

And...I posted some of my icons in the CSI: NY Icon forum. (The fan art secion). Just thought I'd share! ;)

Oh. My. God. I just saw LV: Revenge is Best Served Cold with Carmine as Thumpy G.

And I was laughing through the whole scene between him and Catherine. He's the exact opposite of Danny! And oh my GOD-- that ridiculous visor-thing! :lol: My mom was like "Hey, isn't that Danny from New York?" I couldn't answer her because I was laughing way too hard.

lovinmygreggo.... girl, you know i posted the leather pic jus for you!!! ;) that has gotta be the most Hottest pic i have seen so far :D of course, the most definate hottest pic would be carmine nekkid ;) ***drools***
aww bless ya :D i accepted your invite on my MSN :D hope we can chat real soon :D x

D.... heya huni!!! you sure can join us ;) it will be great fun hehe who knows how sexy we can make him look ;) hehe

messinwithmesser.... that pic is hot!! i saw that one on tha fan site this morning lol not too sure about the couch one... :rolleyes: :lol: but the first one he is looking Fiiiiine!!!! ;)

Hey guys, I was browsing through tv.com (checking to see if they had updated Carmines info etc!) and under other appearances it had him as a guest star on Canada AM on the 27th of September. Did anyone catch that? by anyyyyy chance?! :) Or did I miss it?

The pic of Carmine in his vest smoking has to be one of the hottest pictures of ANYONE I've ever seen. Good grief, could anyone ever look more shaggable??

I've given up on wearing knickers - far too many changes required - and instead drool over Carmine while sitting on a towel :lol:

Twinkletoes..... :lol: soo true!! maybe some one should make sum diapers for us hehe

has anyone decided on a poll for the next thread yet??? :confused:

mmm gorgeous Danny :devil:
dannyhush2.jpg

danyhush.jpg

rsrd1.jpg

seeker said:
being medically inclined--I have an advantage of "knowing" how to keep him coming and coming and coming and coming...but then again--everyone learns this through hit or miss...you don't have to be a doctor for that... :rolleyes:
Well, a doctor may be able to pull off one of those American Pie 2 scenes (Stifler and the nurse) with a bit more skill than the rest of us. ;)

Nice pics, messinwithmesser! You always find the good stuff for us. I noticed something: dude was hanging at Les Deux with Slash in his group! So jealous! But who is the old dude he looks so happy to be with? Looks familiar, but I can't place him.

I think it's Ronnie Wood. Is that the one you mean Mrs G? I think the event was an exhibition of his paintings...

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I noticed something: dude was hanging at Les Deux with Slash in his group! So jealous!
And I'm jealous of all those blondes... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back