Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

Nim- I'm just cool like that. ;) Posting all your favorites. Hehehe. (Just kiddin')

chelliyah- Don't be taking my clients away telling them you do it for free... :D hehe. I'll do Carmine's free though sooo...maybe we'll just have to take turns. :p

messinwithmesser-Congrats on your new job! :D Best of luck!!!

I leave you with these....
:eek: Where his hand is... :devil:
cons15.png

CSINY_301_342.jpg

Those arms!!!!
CSINY_301_135.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil:

I've been quiet for waaay too long and thought I'd add to the hotness. Check this out: woof

thanks everyone :) ...but there was a slight change in plans :eek: ...i was due to start at the new job next monday, but something came up here that i could not refuse. so LA will have to wait until spring. ..point blank, my company offered me a significant raise, which the new company could not match. :(

so i offer you all this for your best wishes! :D

carmineinbed3x5.jpg

Good one Radical. **writes down for poll** Here's some left over from thread #10.

Carmine/Danny #13 - Pandering to the fangirl
Carmine/Danny #13 - Behind the potted plant
Carmine/Danny #13 - Sex dressed in a wifebeater

ETA: Oops, those were left over from thread 11, not 10. All the Danny hotness has fried my brain. :p

Carmine/Danny #13 - Sex dressed in a wifebeater

Without a doubt. YUM. :devil:

Hello all *waves*,

Just wanted to say "Hi" as I've been lurking for a while, trying to catch up on 12 threads of the best distraction from my coursework I have found! Thank you! Who needs a law degree when you have all this Carmine!!! :)

Welcome cosmicsaucepan! (Love the name!) You can be like MrsG our fearless (and fearsome! Just ask jkladis!) mod and prettyeyes and have both the law degree and Carmine.

shaofu..... what a way to return by posting a very hot pic of the man himself... That has gotta be my fave from that set :D :devil:

Rad!!.... heya huni!! i am soooo gonna vote for your thread name if its on the poll :D that is such a good one :D i'm liking it!!

cosmicsaucepan.... welcome to carmineville!!!!! We villagers welcome you with open arms, and are ready to share with you the banana, and the love!!!! :lol: you will love it here lol

lovinmygreggo... :lol: well, we could do one side each of carmine's hair... im pretty sure we could come up with something sexy between us ;) hehe
oh for the love of god... look at his arms in that last pic... GUH!!!! They are jus.... f***able!!! :lol: :devil:
here's my addition.. and there is one jus for you lovinmygreggo ;) hehe
3x08-047.jpg

3x08-132.jpg

normal_csinys3ep-029.jpg

And a major favourite.... ;)
normal_csinys3ep-006.jpg

cosmicsaucepan said:
Who needs a law degree when you have all this Carmine!!! :)
Welcome to the board, cosmicsaucepan! Hope you're enjoying law school. However, I, for one, can tell you the law degree is insignificant when you've got all this Carmine. You see, my law degree is essential to the payment of my mortgage, but Carmine is essential to my happiness. Really, it's the filthy dreams of him [CENSORED] me that keep me warm at night. Not the roof over my head.

MrsGiovinazzo said...
You see, my law degree is essential to the payment of my mortgage, but Carmine is essential to my happiness.

Amen to that! I have a medical degree and as you so eloquently put it--it pays for everything--ESPECIALLY my internet service! *sighs* but alas, there are some things money can't buy--happiness is one of them...but Carmine definitely makes up for that! :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said...
Really, it's the filthy dreams of him [CENSORED] me that keep me warm at night. Not the roof over my head.

yes--it's the dreams that warms one up during these cold winter months...being medically inclined--I have an advantage of "knowing" how to keep him coming and coming and coming and coming...but then again--everyone learns this through hit or miss...you don't have to be a doctor for that... :rolleyes:

Oh..what.. YAY!! Im conscious again!! Kinda passed out looking at those pics..*ouch, my head*rubs big bump on head*
Thanks for all the pics guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back