heres my two cents ;)
normal_csi301-030.jpg

smn116-049.jpg

awww carmine keepin the bed warm for me... ;) :devil:
smn114-041.jpg

EDIT: spelling :lol:

Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

Sorry Chelliyah, he's keepin' the bed warm for me :lol:

Don't ya just wanna slid that tshirt up and those pants down and have your wicked way with him :devil: :eek:

Sorry Chelliyah, he's keepin' the bed warm for me
Sorry, Tiara sweetie. He's not yours either. He's mine. :lol: Just joking, I thought we've come to terms that we can ALL share him? :)

Thanks, 808 Lovely pic with David Caruso and Melina K.

I love how Carmine looks all red and shiny. :lol: If WireImage didn't charge (IMO) outrageous prices to join, I'd get myself some larger pics. :p

OT: Did anybody else notice that Jon Togo is called "Ryan Wolfe" in those pictures :lol: Maybe when he wears the glasses it's like Superman and Clark Kent. :lol:

D and Tiara i dont think we want a Mrs.G / JKLADIS style fight on our hands :lol: we know we all love to share!!!! :devil: hehe ;)

Faylinn im glad i wasnt the only one who noticed that!! those glasses look a little nerdy on him IMO... but those prices on WI.. yeah they are a tad bit much :lol:

Faylinn said:
I love how Carmine looks all red and shiny. :lol: If WireImage didn't charge (IMO) outrageous prices to join, I'd get myself some larger pics. :p

Thank god they even have a free option now. I remember when the didn't. I don't even understand why the charge.

OT: Did anybody else notice that Jon Togo is called "Ryan Wolfe" in those pictures :lol: Maybe when he wears the glasses it's like Superman and Clark Kent. :lol:

Noticed that too. The glasses though... yeah... they need to go.

I love how Carmine looks all red and shiny...

he looks great in ANY look! probably had a bit much to drink by then :lol:--coz the other people didn't look like they were in a humid/hot atmosphere...wondering why most of the pix of Carmine always had Melina with him--did they go together or something? :confused:

I should probably pull up the old "Email Carmine" thread but I was so excited.
hypersmiley.gif
I got another autographed picture in the mail today. I wasn't expecting a second one but I'm so happy. Here's the pics of it..I don't have a scanner (only digital camera) so until I use the photo editor, they're not the best.

Carmine

Carmine again

and again

OMG 1CSIMfan I am so impressed!! No wonder you're so happy!! ;)

And he quotes Picasso on his cards. Oh wow, that man is too much :lol:

Awww... Love the quote under the signature and well, his handwriting is neat too! :D

Congrats, you lucky girl for this second autographed pic!

His writing is beautiful isn't it?

*sighs*...truly the expression of an artistic soul..

"So sweet," that's ambiguous. :devil: Rhonda, you saucy minx, you haven't been making special trips to LA without me, now have you? ;) Or maybe he wanted to write more but couldn't fit it all in. Like 'So, sweet Rhonda, would you like to come to LA and have my love child?' or something similar. :lol:

I'll admit, I'm just jealous. ;) That's a nice picture, though, and it even says 'Cessau' along the top. Very awesome. :D

Here's a few pictures for this here drool thread. :p They aren't new, but they're hawt--and that's all that matters. :lol:

I love this picture...*drool*
carmine.jpg

The doofy smirk from "Necrophilia Americana"
doofysmirk.jpg

Hottie + puppy = OMG-So-Cutesy!!! :lol:
cutesy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back