Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

Faylinn said:
I didn't mean something that would fit into it, just something it would hook to. :p I was thinking it might be part of some sort of bondage contraption or somesuch, hook a leash to it or something. :lol: Leather and metal with maybe some chains, baby. :devil:

You realize what you've done, right? From now on ... everytime I see that new necklace of his, I'm going to see him scampering around on the floor with a leash attached to the dang thing. :eek: :lol: :p

(Makes for an interesting plot bunny, fer sure.)

^^ oops I think it was just me who thought of that :eek:, but now that you have explained that does sound very kinky :devil:
Now I have an image of Carmine chained up :devil:.

*rubs hands together* Mwua-ha-ha-ha. :devil:

Here are a few hot pictures for this drool thread.

You want to chain me up?
carmine.jpg

I'm game.
doofysmirk.jpg

Who's going first?
never.jpg

Does it help if I lean like this?
donnie.jpg

:devil: Yes, plz.

You realize what you've done, right? From now on ... everytime I see that new necklace of his, I'm going to see him scampering around on the floor with a leash attached to the dang thing.

(Makes for an interesting plot bunny, fer sure.)

Oohh Kimmy, can we expect another fic? I have the same image of him being attached to a leash. No chance of him getting away anymore. :p

normal_map-001.jpg

:lol: Wow that outfit is really something else. Um, yeah...

Hmm, for anyone wondering about the Carmine Birthday Scrapbook, I think the organizer's main page might give a big clue as to why there hasn't been any news about it so far.

http://www.bella-dorka.com

Seems she's going through a rough time, although the Carmine section of her website is still being updated. *shrug* I really hope the scrapbook was compiled and already sent to the man. It'd be a shame if it turns out the project was dumped or something. I know there were a lot of people who snail mailed their pages to her.

And uh ... apart from his jacket ... I have no idea whatsoever what he's wearing in that picture. :lol: Is that striped thing a scarf? Or part of his shirt? And hey, I see his dogtags are back. :D Plus the necklace! And a grey tank top underneath! Lotsa layers. :lol:

chelliyah said:
they look the same to me lol

lighting does make the top opne look duller tho ... oh well lol

LOL, of course he wears the same things sometimes. He's (as everybode else) supposed to be "ordinary human" LOL, which means he doesn't toss his shirt after he once showed up in it :D ... I usualy wear the same t-shit as often as needed (when the others are dirrrrty :lol: ), you don't? :)

--

btw GREAT pics everybody! thanks!!

Oh, I'm sorry for Dorka :(
*feels stupid for sending her stupid email*

Onion-Carmine is cute :lol: maybe it was cold... ( (I wasn't there with him, that's why he felt cold :rolleyes:)

I like the hat! :D I collect hats, and that one is lovely!!!
And all those chains? Joining rapper's style?

Wow that outfit is really something else. Um, yeah...
He has really weird accesories... but I love him anyway. :D Plus, I can always take the hats off him. Oh, speaking of hats-- I still can't get the purple hat picture and now the red/purple dress out of my head!!

Lol interesting outfit, I guess he couldn't decide exactly what to wear? Oh well, at least he isn't wearing a turtleneck (the man was not made to wear one of those). I like that he's wearing both the necklace and dogtags though. :lol:

Kimmychu said:
Is that striped thing a scarf? Or part of his shirt?
I'm inclined to say it's a scarf, or that's one heck of a funky shirt with a half a white collar and some sort of bunched up blue stripes going on.

Nim said:
Onion-Carmine is cute maybe it was cold...(I wasn't there with him, that's why he felt cold )
Lol the man's gotten soft then if he's decking out like that already in Southern California. He's originally from Staten Island for crying out loud. :lol:

Nim said:
Joining rapper's style?
Meh. So long as he doesn't start sagging, I'll be fine. The moment he starts doing that, I think I'll feel inclined to run up behind him and pants him. :( *has a thing against the sagging trend*

SimplyBlue said:
Lol the man's gotten soft then if he's decking out like that already in Southern California. He's originally from Staten Island for crying out loud. :lol:
That's true :)
Everytime I watch a show on tv, I'm asking "what's the weather like there?! :eek: One is wearing a tank top, the other a sweater. is it cold or hot?!"

One is wearing a tank top, the other a sweater. is it cold or hot?!"
:lol: I do the same. I'm like... hmm. when did they film this? Flack dresses exactly the same though. :lol:
Er... yeah. *hears the fashion police from afar*

*hides him from Cojo*
*snatches from from Chaos who snatched him from Cojo and puts him in my bedroom cupboard... for good times. :D

^Grabs Flack to fetch me a search warrant for kissmesweet's cupboards, snatches him back while diverts Cojo...

Hahahahahah.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back