Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

Loving those Museum of Televison & Radio pics. For a boy from the hood, he sure cleans up nicely.

It sucks being on the reverse side of the world to everyone else. I end up coming into conversations halfway down the page or more :lol:

chaostheory08 said:
crankyjules -- I LOVE your avatar.
Why thank you ... I'm kinda partial to it myself. Taken from Run Silent, Run Deep, which coincidentally is due to air in Australia in two weeks time. Aussie Danny fans who haven't seen that yet are in for a real treat.

I was watching some random episodes today and I noticed that Danny always does this thing with his right (...or other right) arm. It's like he stretches/twitches it or something...idk.
I hadn't noticed that ... more reasons to rewatch the dvds :lol:

I'm LOVING those suit pictures. Though I'm very surprised that none of you have offered to straighten up his belt buckle for him. Which is a good thing for me ... first in, best dressed .. what a perfect excuse to get my hands busy ... "you've dressed to the left a bit there sweety. Here ... let me fix that for you" ;) :D

Here are some sexy photos to kick off this month:

normal_3x03-146.jpg

normal_3x05-253.jpg

normal_3x05-133.jpg

They say if a suit wears a man, he's done for. Well, Carmine wears the suit, baby, and I'm done for. :faints: :devil: :p

They say if a suit wears a man, he's done for. Well, Carmine wears the suit, baby, and I'm done for. :faints:

Oh sweetie. I feel the same. There's just something about a man in a suit... ah. Or a tux. :D Or maybe it's just somethign about Danny.

PrettyEyes said:
They say if a suit wears a man, he's done for. Well, Carmine wears the suit, baby, and I'm done for. :faints: :devil: :p
Amen. That man in a suit is game over for me.

I'd like it he wore his birthday suit. Of course, it doesn't need to be his birthday suit for him to "wear" it :devil:.

jorja fan86 said:
I'd like it he wore his birthday suit. Of course, it doesn't need to be his birthday suit for him to "wear" it .

now that's one suit that i can easily say he "wears" with style! AMEN sista!

*Wails* Why did nobody warn me?

There I was, watching Cool Hunter last night when suddenely - halfway through - Danny whips his top off and starts playing handball. :eek:OMG all that grunting and running, and in a vest too!! It was almost too much. Thank goodness I was watching it on VHS without husband - otherwise I might have had touble explaining the damp patch on the chair. :devil:

2160884sn1.jpg

Ah, handball... what a wonderful game... :rolleyes: :lol:
I love that part of the episode, in fact I cut the scene from the episode and put it on my desktop, just to watch it everytime I want and need... this means almost everyday! :lol:

My friend and I just saw that and she was like, "I wish he'd take off his top." :lol: He looked good.

*reads Twinkletoes post*
*blushes*
:lol:

More from Cool Hunter :)
2160595ce6.jpg

2160832hn4.jpg

My mom LOVES Carmine's shoulders. Hahahahah!

I love how everybody in the crime lab wears lab coats all the time, except for Mac, Stella, Danny, Lindsey and Hawkes. Kinda separates them from the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back