Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

You have no idea what those pics are doing to my panties :rolleyes: Im so happy that i got my season 2 dvd now i can watch that scene in Cool Hunter over and over and over 0_0 and i can't forget Trapped ^_^

I love the pic with his pants undone. So sexy. But that last one freaks me out. It just looks weird somehow.

Season 2!!! I don't have it yet. I have to wait till I have the money. Next week, hopefully.

^ I think he's secretly trying to show off his goods through his shorts but it isn't working :devil:. Anyway, here are a few more before I head to bed:

out16988556hn8-1.jpg

styling.jpg

Someone sent it to me & I figure I needed to share it since he had that whole sexy James Dean image going on :devil:. Anyway, here are the last two for the evening:

dannys3bz6.jpg

carmine3-1.png

^ That pic has a Scarface appeal to me for some reason. I'd sure love to say hello to his little friend :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:
carmine3-1.png

^ That pic has a Scarface appeal to me for some reason. I'd sure love to say hello to his little friend :devil:.

:lol: ah Mina I love you :lol:
I had no idea how exhausting looking at all these pic would make me either that or im coming down with something.

We know these pics by heart, but every morning, when I enter this thread, I find myself wet down there... :devil:

Young Carmine...
pacificblues03e08tvrip47510ov6.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even the sign behind him in that picture says it all, doesn't it, ladies?

OMG, tala :lol: :D :lol:
Usually I'm always looking at the background, but this time I missed it...hahahahahahaha!!!

I need to make an icon with that message... :lol: :lol:

Sorry, me again posting :p

But I was watching S1 and took these 2 caps

for the Labcot Show
dannys1azg1.jpg

He's so cute in here, I'd love to hug him so tight and kiss him on his soft cheek... :rolleyes:

dannys1bnv2.jpg

here...well...I'd love to [CENSORED] him :devil:

omg, ladies. "keep it up" should so be the next thread name! :D :devil:

y'all are very dirrrty ;) :devil:

Pffft.... y'all are very dirty? I know you have a penthouse condo in the gutter afrikana!!!

afrikana said:
omg, ladies. "keep it up" should so be the next thread name! :D :devil:
:lol: well it has my vote already :lol: Where all in the gutter now, i just haven't bought a condo yet Im still living in that tree that looks over Danny and Flacks window :devil: it sucks when they want privacy :p

^ :eek: thay want privacy?! :eek: Preposterous! they LOVE being our entertainment! :lol:

Jo, we all know i would never be found in the gutter! *is haughty* :lol:

...who am i kidding? this place is like a second home! :D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back