Carmine also sends email

jkladis

Prime Suspect
He writes back messages, too. Some of us get more "detailed" replies than others.

Just wanted to mention that. :cool:

sweetheart1.jpg

May you all be so lucky. ;)

I notice, jkladis that screencap shows an email in the middle of loads of junk mail... how do we know that it's authentic? :eek:

^ I, too, would like to know about this attachment. Does the little paperclip signify only an attached document, or would video show the same icon? Just curious. :devil: And, um, if it is video footage of "last weekend," your cooperation in uploading that puppy to the 'net ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

I think the paper clip refers to "attachment" in general so it may very well be a video... ;)

:lol: :lol:

I got one the other day too. It was titled 'Messer News' and it was from 'Messer'. I was going to post here about it, but you know, a girl has to keep her secrets ;)

I see your location now says "Carmine's linen closet". So, does that mean you've finally gotten in the house and are no longer in the bushes?

"attachment" can be anything from documents to pictures to videos.

ETA: Oops, I made a mistake...it says "Danny's" linen closet instead of "Carmine's", so I guess you're still in the bushes. :p

It's probably a scan of a TRO that Carmine filed when he found jkladis in his bushes hahaha :p

^ Good point. Unless JKladis cares to pony up the contents of that email, for all we know the deceiving subject line actually opens to reveal something along the lines of, "Last weekend you trespassed upon my property 37 times, you freakin' whackjob. Per the attached TRO, please admire my hotness from a distance of at least 100 yards." :lol:

:lol: love the Mafia form!

but seriously, why is there only Carmine's name and not his last name on the email? Sounds suspicious to me....

Back